Recruit Trainining with Colonel Mord Cabro

• After her outburst Kresha looks to the nearest officer…

With your permission of course sir…

After getting an earful of overstepping her authority…Kresha asks...

Sir, may we work with other groups of 3 at all?…or must we work as lone units? Several units could form a base camp and leave to patrol in triads then return after the days patrol to gain the aid of all.

• The Halfling Defence League

{{Mord is a fan of naruto i bet 😛 }}

• Immediately after the command Kresha bellows…

KASTIN! Your with me…and I want another volunteer...who is NOT Vescar...to speak up now or I choose!...and do keep in mind you could end up chained to my pretty face or the likes of Vessie!

• Kastin, standing like a statue, just stares ahead while Mord barks out the orders. He shows no emotion whatsoever at the raised voice or the chains and manacles. He simply waits for one of the Seniors or Officers to give an order for who he will be going on the first patrol with. With his spear held tightly in his hand, he flashes the smallest of grins, almost like he is eager to go on these patrols.

• ((This includes trainees as well as any guardsman of less then 2 real life months. It is 5 days total or until one in the chained group dies or needs to be dragged to Tristina. Seniors and Lieutenants are to instruct in group activities and in formations and support and action based on the chained groups of three. They are to chain them in intersting groups, not all fighters or all archers. The main thing is to think on it and have fun with it in a grubby dirty way. It is supposed to be a dirty ugly exercise in mutual cooperation. I DO NOT want to see lovely posts of groups drinking and relaxing having a good old time.))

• ((Ok, I'm tired and not really processing this post too well. So just to clarify, is that a five day patrol total, or five day patrol in the north and then another five day patrol in the south? And those being manacled are trianees AND guardsmen? nervous grin Sorry for seeming like and idiot right now.

P.S. Finals start for me this thursday, so my playing time is going to be limited and I'll be resorting to posts mostly.))

• tyler looks to mord almost in a panic as mord drops the chains and e looks don to them sweat runningdown his face as he looks back to mord and listens to te orders and just nods to everything not dareing say anything to anyone at al, stiff as a bored he listens untill dismised where he gives a warey salute toMord and walks out in a rather rushed pace to get out the barrakes and to the fire

• Mord stalks out of the barracks carrying heavy lenghts of chain and manacles. The guards become still as he drops them with a clatter in front of the Militia and its trainees and then stands and looks them over with out saying a word for an unending 5 minutes, his lips a hard line. His voice is soft and hard when he finally speaks.

It seems that some here will not follow orders.
    It seems some here will never learn tactics.
    It seems some here think they know all about combat.

He pasues and looks to the cloudy sky then back at the trainees and Militia members

It seems some here….are mistaken. Ye will learn or ye will die tryin.

He barks out

Seniors and Lieutenants to the center. He points to the chains and manacles In groups of three. They will learn to move together, eat together and sleep together as ifn they were one. I want a five day patrol to the north and then down into the wood. Pack all the food and water ye need, none will be given out during those days. The barracks is off limits, the inn is off limits, the hells blasted town be off limits. His voice decends into a his and his eyes are colder then any winter sky. I want reports on my desk in six days on all trainees and newer guardsmen.

He looks the trainees and junior mmebers of the guard over and shakes his head

They are all yours.

Dismissed.

((I look forward to reading the posts, have fun 🙂 ))

• Albryanna is seen showing the new recruit Kastin through the barracks and the Great Hall, almost could be considered a warm welcome to the ranks of the militia.

• _A new dark haired recruit, wearing red and silver chainmail by the name of Kastin has reported for duty. Under the command of Kresha and training once a week with Maya herself.

He stands as still as a statue while he waits for orders from whoever is in command, seems to follow orders to the letter, even sometimes pushing himself beyond what is expected of him as he goes about his daily training. He doesn't voice complaints and barely says a word during training, simply nodding to an order given or grunting a bit when he fails at something.

On his off time, he simply sits by the fire, listening to the local bards play music as he sharpens his weapons and polishes his armor._

• *Tyler wssen ing the only Cleric in the Small milli prty and friends yet all came back only brused and scratche ad none anywere near death all, some might even rumor that the loae cleric save one senior gaurds life in the proses with his healing 😄 *

• _Silverbolt makes a report of a large attack by undead, made up of skeletons, zombies, ghouls, wights and even a few collosal skeletons at the southern gates. The undead came in relentless waves, yet the defenders held strong. As dawn approached, the undead's leaders taunted and challenged one particular druid, Jerrick, at which the whole group sallied forth to drive the evil away. After another intense battle, which included a number of vampires, dawn had finally come and the remainder of the undead were slain or scattered.

As a side note, Silverbolt requests a larger shield._

• Silverbolt meanwhile, seeming to miss all the militia trips, stays behind and keeps up his training. He also spends much of his time near the fire, listening to conversations and learning what he can.

• Early in the morning, Senior Guardsman Albryanna is seen mustering all on-duty militia, informing each that they shall be attending to morning patrol. Several hours later with Colonel Mord Cabro, Guardsman Dietrick Maldspeaf, Trainees Vescar and Tyler Wefneran, Norwick Advisor Tornar RedAnvil, and friends Mordechai and Myrrha are seen headed for the western woods. The sounds of steel on steel and the many shrieks and shrills of goblin cries are heard echoing throughout the wood. Hours later in the dark of night, the troops return looking triumphant and exhausted, some showing visible bruises and scrapes. Congratulating everyone on a patrol well executed, Albryanna heads for the barracks for a good nights rest…and paperwork.

//Kudos to all who came along. It was a fun time and I look forward to more of these trips. 🙂

• Celestria reads the note and nods, whispering under her breath through a chuckle

"How did I know THAT was coming?"

She folds it, puts it away and heads out to find Kelinar.

• Mord purses his lips and eyes the group as they return. He heads back to his office and writes a quick note and has it delivered to Celestria's bunk

Bugbears

Mord

• *Celestria is seen gathering Kelinar from the bonfire and after adding a few others to their numbers, they are noted to be headed to the hobgoblin caves in the Nars Pass.

A few hours later, all return seemingly unscathed and Kelinar is in good spirits*

• ( Kelinar walks and nods firmly to all the informations told. Mutters short prayers to Moradin when being pleased by his new role in the militia. One question remains, would it be possible to have a little place where he can do his prayer by the dawn. Keeping that in mind, he absorbes the new knowledge needed to achieve a great standard in his new duties.)

• Andrew welcomes Kelinar and walks him around the Barracks, telling him of the posibility of early morn inspections and what is best to prepare for them. "Be able to equip yourself for battle in under three minutes, to include being near awake. And do not sleep in your nakedness, for could be a lady who awakens you with a cry of battle. We cannot have recruits running around as such. Tis a matter of repect that I am certain you understand." With that spoken, Andrew smiles and continues to aquaint Kelinar with the facilities.

• ((this a list of the current trainees, I think a couple are no longer with us, please let me know. If they are please get some posts out about them.

• Recruit: Kelinar Thund
      - Recruit: Tyler Wefneran
    • Recruit: Adrian "Silverbolt" Petrarch
    • Recruit: Toma Arna
      - Recruit: George
    • Recruit: Friend (Shamman) Named "Smash" by Devlin

Thanks,
    Darkspyr))