Buying Household (IMPORTANT)

• Please note that anyone wishing to buy a house in any of the Narfell area must, prior to buying, be in posession of a Citizen Token (Also known as RP token.). Such Token are granted by DM who acknowledged your good RP skills and dedicated spirit in making Narfell an enjoyable place for all.

Request by non-bearer will be ignored.

• As far as I've been told, and I've been told by a few DMs already, the pricing is the same as in Norwick-

Pricing Guide is as follows :

Basic, One Story Housing Base Cost - 3,000 Gold
    Intermediate, Two Story Housing Base Cost - 6,000 Gold
    Custom Built Housing - 250 Gold per Square
    All Placeables added - 100 Gold Per Placeable
    C. Token Required

Note: This may be "base" price. This doesn't include deed fees, taxes, contractor expenses, paybacks to grease the wheels, and birthday gifts for Jandor. No really, I'm serious for once.

How long it takes to get your house imported depends on how busy the DMs and Devs are. If there's an new build going up, and your home design has been sent in early enough, chances are you'll get it in fairly soon. If there's no plans on a new build anytime soon, you may have to wait a while.

Note: This is just my understanding of it. Don't throw tomatoes at me if I'm wrong.

• Soooo….how much does a house in Jiyyd go for nowadays? And how many decades do you have to wait for it to be imported? (just kidding on that last thing....well, I hope I am)

• Gidush and Grag would like to open a house/ shop in Jyyd, we both have tokens and are recognized players. Money is no issue what so ever. Just wondering who to talk to. thanks.

• I made the house Zak will build once he finaly get the money. I keep getting killed and have to pay for a true raise hehe. But it's quite possible to make a hin hole. What I did puting invisible npc in the entrance saying :Everything from the ceiling height to the doors and chairs are sized for Halflings: I also named all the chairs Halfling chairs for example.

Well, maybe I'll finally get it one day hehe 😄

edit: fixed a typo

• Speaking of houses, who do I talk to to get mine finished? There were a bunch of errors and missing things in it. e.g. sittable placables being backwards, praying script farked, and a missing basement. Andelas would that be you? RaD? Mas?

• what? can you sleep in the house? like use it like a Inn?

• -edit-

• I still don´t have a house….

Can´t we get a letter from a DM that say they have started to make a house or shall i just keep asking for one ?

It will be nice to know that the DM knows that i want one.

(a house i Jiyyd. I have a token and money. I´m a druid halfling.. just do you best 😄 )

Tra la la la

Meram smiles

• @fca1833446=pcpaf:

Hello smiles

Can i get a littel Halfling house in this nice town ?
    If you don´t have anyone to build a Halfling house…. Then pleace build me a big house in a nice place with trees....
    (I have a token)

Thank you smiles

Tra la la la

Meram smiles

Shame we don't have that hack which has hobbit holes. I could see Jiyyd being a demi-human (dwarves, halflings & gnomes) outpost. Leave Norwick to the humans and half-orcs.

• Hello smiles

Can i get a littel Halfling house in this nice town ?
    If you don´t have anyone to build a Halfling house…. Then pleace build me a big house in a nice place with trees....
    (I have a token)

Thank you smiles

Tra la la la

Meram smiles

• Hey wait! I have a token! yay! I can build a tower… oh... wait... I have 200 gold.

Satan vomits on my eiderdown once more.

• ROFL

• That is the power of bards… a voyage of imagination to where you can craft a lake of finest water from thin air... and a house...

• Wait a minute. The lake is under construction?

• Aw, stop showing off 😉

• I am proud to announce I own a fabulous new house right by the lake that is currently under construction.

• its on the website at nwn.black-flag.com