Buying Household (IMPORTANT)

• Gidush and Grag would like to open a house/ shop in Jyyd, we both have tokens and are recognized players. Money is no issue what so ever. Just wondering who to talk to. thanks.

• I made the house Zak will build once he finaly get the money. I keep getting killed and have to pay for a true raise hehe. But it's quite possible to make a hin hole. What I did puting invisible npc in the entrance saying :Everything from the ceiling height to the doors and chairs are sized for Halflings: I also named all the chairs Halfling chairs for example.

Well, maybe I'll finally get it one day hehe 😄

edit: fixed a typo

• Speaking of houses, who do I talk to to get mine finished? There were a bunch of errors and missing things in it. e.g. sittable placables being backwards, praying script farked, and a missing basement. Andelas would that be you? RaD? Mas?

• what? can you sleep in the house? like use it like a Inn?

• -edit-

• I still don´t have a house….

Can´t we get a letter from a DM that say they have started to make a house or shall i just keep asking for one ?

It will be nice to know that the DM knows that i want one.

(a house i Jiyyd. I have a token and money. I´m a druid halfling.. just do you best 😄 )

Tra la la la

Meram smiles

• @fca1833446=pcpaf:

Hello smiles

Can i get a littel Halfling house in this nice town ?
    If you don´t have anyone to build a Halfling house…. Then pleace build me a big house in a nice place with trees....
    (I have a token)

Thank you smiles

Tra la la la

Meram smiles

Shame we don't have that hack which has hobbit holes. I could see Jiyyd being a demi-human (dwarves, halflings & gnomes) outpost. Leave Norwick to the humans and half-orcs.

• Hello smiles

Can i get a littel Halfling house in this nice town ?
    If you don´t have anyone to build a Halfling house…. Then pleace build me a big house in a nice place with trees....
    (I have a token)

Thank you smiles

Tra la la la

Meram smiles

• Hey wait! I have a token! yay! I can build a tower… oh... wait... I have 200 gold.

Satan vomits on my eiderdown once more.

• ROFL

• That is the power of bards… a voyage of imagination to where you can craft a lake of finest water from thin air... and a house...

• Wait a minute. The lake is under construction?

• Aw, stop showing off 😉

• I am proud to announce I own a fabulous new house right by the lake that is currently under construction.

• its on the website at nwn.black-flag.com