Kudos

• Yes, Kudos to Flom (DM Xanthos) for the great storytelling and water exploration adventure. What seemed like a spur of the moment talk was in fact a well planned out and executed adventure set up. Especial kudos to the druids (Leena, and Aoth) for getting us not to kill the sharks, but just to play rough house with them. They were the key to getting out of that place.

AubreyMaturin

Characters: Romulus Grey, bard the bowman
    Trotter, spooky halfling ranger
    Shesarai Foutopolis, red-haired cleric of Mystra

• I can never seem to remember Dm's so a huge thank you to the DM and the players for what started in the commons and turned into and adventure underwater. To be honest the Storytelling in the commons was one of the most fun things I have seen in awhile and I would put a special kudos to Leandro for pushing it over the top. The Dm did such a great job of pulling everyone into the scene it was just charming, amusing and plain old fun.

• Wishbeetle! and Caoimh and Flom - That was amazing.

I am totally messed up, now (in a good way). Thanks

• Kudos to the brawlin band of adventurers who laid the smackdown on the big bad in Norwick yesterday. And to the DM of course! That was awesome good fun, and I always feel like such a hooligan fighting in town! XD

Cheers!

• Kudos to everyone welcoming me back, first of all - I hope you all bear with me for being a little rusty and slow, especially when there are lots of PCs about and plots to recall. Apologies if I've neglected anyone or anything!

And of course a big round of kudos to Flom for pouring his special brand of DM magic into the server. 😄

• Kudos to the DM and players for the little Minotaur romp last night. It was one of those things with just a few players on and a short trek but really enjoyable. I loved the character that hired the adventurers, I could see her popping up on rare occasions for these off kilter events. Lots of fun.

• @135925c681=Speedy_Z_:

@135925c681=metagod:

kudos to flom for the choose your own adventure adventure 🙂

Ditto and welcome back!

And kudos to everyone on the adventure. Great job!

Fourthed for kudos to the DM.

And seconded for the kudos to the other players. That adventure was a helluva lot of fun! (And I probably stayed up way to late because of it.)

• @1dee566c7a=metagod:

Thirded!

• @ef26f0bd08=metagod:

Ditto and welcome back!

And kudos to everyone on the adventure. Great job!

• kudos to flom for the choose your own adventure adventure 🙂

• Kudos to Flom for an eventful evening of more than one Poor Choice. Now I have a Tale to write up… thanks, buddy!

• Seconded!

• Thanks to DM Lazarus for the vampire-y goodness, scheming, and ethical quandaries!

• Thanks to metagod for the ghoulish fun and then some nice ebil character development!

• Alright, long belated kudos to MCPlay, Aqua, Dorakhan, Void, and all the others who all worked to see this demon plot through, listened to play feedback and concerns, and worked to get it done so we could grow as a server, and see all the new players' stories impact the world, rather than having to just deal with the past generation's stuff.

I'm excited for more old long-standing plots to get resolved, and see some fresh new stories, with fresh new players in the coming months. 😄

Also kudos to those who rolled with the punches, stuck around after deaths, and kept up the awesome RP. It's just getting better, so keep it up!

• Big kudos to our latest DM Metagod

Fun event in Peltarch! :twisted:

• A massive kudos to all the DMs and players involved with the Demon Rift plot over the last several years. It was quite a ride, and I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say FINALLY, what a relief to have it behind us!

I'm going to extend my kudos to everyone, DM and players alike, that ever interacted with Albryanna over the 11 years of her existence. It is only because of you, the community, that I was able to develop her as fully as I had, and without you she never would have become what she ultimately became. I loved every moment role-playing her, and hope others enjoyed her character as well.

An extra dose of special kudos goes to MCPlay for working Albry's final moments into the finale. I truly could not have asked for a more perfect, amazing way to end her story.

This was a very tough decision to make, but one I'm glad I followed through with. As one tale ends, another begins, and I look forward to dishing out more kudos through the toon that takes her place. 🙂

• @2bd9c2e088=Karion_Silverbow:

Kudos to the entire DM team for all they do everyday… Thanks.

…and Dorakhan and the other devs. +1
    :nod: :dance: :boogie: 👏 :sing: :w00t:

• Kudos to the entire DM team for all they do everyday… Thanks.

• Extended kudos to MCP, he finished the unfinishable and gave us a lot of epic fights and encounters in the way.

I mean, you all know it was not only one Balor and we still came out victorious!

I also take the opportunity to thank to all the DMs and players who were involved in this as liberating Jiyyd didn't only consist in one last even but a series of numerous events that built up the whole EPIC thing.