Elenwyd ap Arcanlinte

• Good player, good RP. All my encounters with the character have been enjoyable. Nice OOC and doesnt take things badly, like my character beating her up. :twisted:

• Had some real fun with her and nym, they were about the only people who actaully acknowledged I was there even (excluding zoma who pk'd me; big guardian bully). My character (the player?) was strangely attracted to her which was odd considering he is (was) a true nuetral and really indifferent to good and bad. Really all in all a most excellent rp'er would love to see he(r) play another character just for giggles though; would be interesting to see how (s)he potrays it.

jdredd2000 (can't access my old (yet still new) account)

• Token.

• Great Rper and very fun to Rp with and seeing those Debates with Taria are great.

Tokenize :!: :!: :!:

• definately deserves a token, very fun roleplay. I've run into her most with Taria, my chaotic evil priestess of Umberlee, and watching the debates between the two and the reactions is very amusing. A paladin roleplayed beautifully, and refusing to even travel with my evil priestess.

All in all, definately deserves a token.

• tokenise

• ker-TOKEN

All needing to be said, has been said, however, I wished to show my support.

• Yeah. I've found her a good person IC and out with interactions involving my Paladin, Caling and also the slightly tense and suspicious glances she chucks about when Keira hoves into view. Probably that Detect Evil tool bug misfiring again.

Elenwyd is lovely both player and character, and I hope they stay around a while.

• 🙂

Interesting character, even on the surface, and a player who seeks out plots on their own.

• tosses in a vote and gives a thumbs up

A fun player ic and ooc.

• very good rp… I suspected an alternate account. 😄

votes for a token

• Although most of their rping experiences have been short, they have all been enjoyable. She is always in character and tries to stay current as to what is happening. Elenwyd is one of the few paladins that I have ran into that openly says they do not like Osura, which I find quite amusing that the others do not say the same thing since slavery is about in Osura. Even though she totaly baffles and confuses alexi, I say give her a token.

In Summary:

Always in character
    Friendly ooc
    Enjoyable rping
    Does not power game
    Deserves a C Token
    Baffles Alexi on how he is not considered tainted but others are :?:

• I was assuming she had one, put it that way.

• as Caddy nay likes the way of the Evil Triad, I haven't had too many conversations with Elenwyd… BUT ... As a guy who spies on what others are saying even when his characters is doing something else...

As a tormtar paladin ---- ROCKS. I used to play very powerful cleric of Triad, so I have kind of a soft spot for them and this paladin would be among my favorites if Mr C. would ever show his face in this server. Pious, judgemental, with "holier than thou" attitude... Got to love it. Especially when she starts talking about honor and telling an uthgardt not to charge in the same sentence (to charge is to have honor, my dear). Or seeing her in disgust when certain someone and his big half-orc friend eat hearts of their prey...

So, even though I am not a citizen : TOKENIZAH!

• good rp, stays in character well

• The player of Elenwyd seems token-worthy. Stays IC, even when it means having to change plans to something less 'fun'.

Elenwyd has also been a regular, recently, in Peltarch, so I had the joy to spend a lot of time with her. Fun to be around, unless you're evil (which is IC). ((Maybe some of the evil people that argued with her could toss in votes, if they thought it well played? Don't know about tells, but seemed to stay friendly all the time.))

Elenwyd is a natural candidate for the Divine Shield and I think all the player needs to do, now, is to be get more active on the forums. But that's sure to come 🙂

• Seen this char a few times, today in the hin festivall too. Great Rp and fun.
    I know votes don't count much at all, but hey, so I get another post made winks

Seriosly, gets my support, deserves a tocken

• ::Tosses in a vote::