Letter given to the Legion

• //This is only posted here because I don't know where else to post it

–----------------------------------------------------
    A note is given to the guard of the Legion:

General Grag,

It has come to my attention that there has been an illegal action within the walls of Jiyyd. This act, committed by Corana a follower of Umberlee, would be a banned ritual within the town. The ritual was the raising of another with the blessing of Umberlee. The action was disputed as not being illegal, but I quote from the town Ordinance:

@7b84b8db5a:

… By Order of the town Council, preaching, teaching or speaking the names
    of known Evil Gods shall NOT be permitted within the walls of Jiyyd. Those
    who do not heed this town ordinance shall be banned from the town of Jiyyd. NO EXCEPTIONS.

…Those who worship in silence and not within the walls of Jiyyd are still welcome to spend time here if you so choose, as long as you can obey the Ordinance...

I understand that this can be viewed as an aid to the fallen, but, the actions taken within the walls are a violation of the ordinance set forth by the council. Take into consideration that this action could have simply been performed outside the walls, but Corana decided to forgo the Laws. I must request that an example must be set lest there be chaos in Jiyyd.

• ICC

Major KULL takes the note and delivers it to his General

KULL (Half Orc Barbarian, Training Officer and Major in the Legion)

“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!”