Kimir1et, Player of Lina Fetton

• Cant believe no one has nominated this one. Ive role played with Lina a few times and she is a well thought out character. I like the accent she has also 🙂 . Her emotes are discriptive as well. Just no flaws I can see with this one. Token!

• Tokened.

• I have been interacting with Lina for some time now - and she is one of my favorite people to travel with.

RPs very well, and is just generally a nice person IC, and OOC.

• Had my first interaction with Lina tonight but I'm already convinced. Great roleplayer and excellent eye for details and background considering the player has played only about a week and a half on this server.

And Paci finally got another follower of Shaundakul with whom to explore the uncharted territories and to ride the winds. Thumbs up from me! 🙂

Tokenize!

• Agree with the above. Any PC that's able to sit down with Gurt and listen to his ramblings (albeit I was trying to keep Gurt's crazy in check as I didn't want to scary Lina away) is worthy of a C-Token. Kimir1et has put some thought into Lina's backstory as well which is always a plus. Lina expressed no desire to run around the server looking for mad loot and XP, but seemed perfectly content just interacting with other PCs. If he/she sticks around and continues these trends, then definitely has my support for a token.

• Been RPing quite a bit with this new player/character, and I'm definitly impressed. Token up!

• Alexi and Lina have had several RP sessions all of which have been most enjoyable. Her character is unique and very different from other clerical characters. Lina is very friendly oocly as well. Lina is very good at catching subtle hints other characters might drop to get interactions going between the two characters. The person who plays Lina is very set on role-playing not power gaming. Even though the character Lina drives both Alexi and the person that role plays Alexi bonkers at times with her very paranoid attitude towards him, Lina without a doubt deserves a C token and an applause for such a well played character.

IN SUMMARY:

• Great Role player
    • Uses emotes very well
    • Not a power gamer
    • Friendly OOC
    • Very paranoid of Alexi
    • DESERVES A CTOKEN