A Strange Ghost

• Legion

"A ghost?!…What is this...?!...A Dragon????!!!"

The Guards of Arnath are surrounding in the middle of Arnath a ghostly shadow,that look like a dragon.One of the Guard get bold and charge,and meet his end as the tail of the dragon crush him on one of the house.

After a few more death in the Guards group,the dragon ghost dissapear in the underground...

Many rumors begin to circulate in Arnath.And many stories are told about,Scyth leaving with four guards....and none did make it back.Something is happening...but none want to speak about it,like if it was a curse...to speak of those event.

• Scyth soon can be seen revisiting the homes of the missing gaurds, a frown set on his steal features
    Throughout the city he can be seen weaving enchantments of protection over homes and people in an effort to stop these attacks
    Rumor has it that he left shortly after for the tunnels and has not been seen since

• Legion

**_A few guards are missing in Arnath.Theyre home have been search but nothing was found to explain why they are gone.The only clue the Aranth guards have is the tale of a young man.

"I was standing thar ye see,and i saw tha thing follow te guards tha was over thar.The shadow thing was folluwing tha guard in a dark corner tha one over ther.Then i heard tha creepy noise,i runned te see was tha.Nothing was left behind thar…ney guards nor tha creepy thing."

The guards are more cautious than before,and anyone suspicious wont escape the inquisition of the guards._**

• Cray doesn't seem to mind the Ravens, as if he feels their symbolic appearance is not a message for him, he does however make the odd complaint about all the bird shoite everywhere

They should hire someone to clean all this mess up.

• Scyth can be seen speaking to small groups of people reasuring them that everything can be alright. For the gaurds he offers his words as well as a small prayer to take away the fright (protection from evil, mind effects)
    Turning to the commons as a whole he addresses them
    People of Arnath, I am here to help and protect you, my doors are always open should you find you are in need of help, please do not hesitate to ask.
    He continues on helping those that he can to fight off the fear and telling them that the rumors may be true in other places but here, he will watch over them.

• Legion

**_More rumors float around in Arnath.Frago and Jore of Norwick was speaking about Ravens appearing in a large flock in Norwick,and the sudden apparition of a humanoid in the middle of the flock.

One of the folk of Arnath have report this,after he went dealing some old weapons of no use anymore to Frago.He have add also that Jore did speak of a barbarian that was hunting the Ravens flock…but unfortunately the Ravens flock shattered his flesh and pulled out his eyes.

Many Guard begin to be scared at the sound of any Ravens sicne this rumors have hit the town..._**

• Scyth frowns as he sees the flock pass over the city. He heads over and speaks with the guard for a few moments his face looking troubled. After finishing his conversation he turns, face looking no less troubled and heads to his chambers to pray.

• Legion

_**Many Ravens have been saw flying all over Arnath.One of the Guard speak with fear of what he did saw,since this event he hide in the Inn drinking away his fear.

It is unusual to have Ravens in Arnath,in the Underground.The only answer people have get from the now insane Guard is:

"In the haze of darkness i saw it.It walked toward me…opening its arms.The Ravens was feeding from its flesh...I wish to be left alone..now.."

The Ravens can be spotted around the town,when you dont see them you heard there melody of complaint...**_

• Scyth bursts through the gates, alone, the four gaurds are no where to be seen
    Passing through the first set of gates he turns
    Shut and bolt the gates, no one enters or leaves.
    Soon after his return several extra groups of gaurds are seen at the gate as well as patroling the city