The history of Nathan Darkspell

• //as i will get planned more indepth info about my char, i will add more to this
    The darkness have yet again fallen over narfell, one lonely shadow can be seen in the dark corner of the inn…sitting infront of his book, writting...
    I am Nathan, This is my story...
    insert drums
    So it starts…
    I grew up in a small farming village, in the middle of nowhere in Thesk…
    My dad was a carring man, my mom was a carring woman...Great parents, or so i was told...We had a perfect image..the perfect family.
    But as often, there was the dark unknown side...
    My dad was an old war veteran, fougth alot of battles. Always bragging about his great victories...sad, an old man, still living in the past.
    He did not like me...I was to weak for him...He said: "You have to grew up to become a great warrior! But with those weak arms, it will help nothing at all! PUT DOWN THAT BOOK! Now, follow me…I will teach you to be a man".
    Always having a problem with me….never satisfied...
    My mom was "perfect"..the "perfect wife", the "perfect mom", THE "perfect". So i was told by everyone in the village...but she had an darkside...she was a failure...Coming from a rich family in the great city of Pletarch, she had got everything of the plate..Her life was good, all until her family decided to move south.
    As they Traveled along the golden way, they were ambushed.
    Most of her family got killed, only my mom was left alive...She blamed her self.
    She had tried to commit suicide 22 times in her life.
    Always failed, so now she had turned to the bottle. Drinking almost everyday, telling us: "Ill stop tomorrow".
    I never liked my family…At the age of 8, a stranger came by our house...Wearing an Purple robe with the symbol of a dragon.
    My dad invited him into the house, not knowing anything about him...
    Well, lets say it turned out bad...He butchered my mom and my dad...
    i looked him in the eyes: "Ye…ye cant kill me! im not like em...Im strong! i got power in the mind instead of in my arms!"
    He looked at me for a long time…It ended up with me traveling with him...Now it starts to get interresting.
    He took me to an old house in the mountains, about 30 miles from Phent.
    There, i studied the arcane arts. For long time, all i did was read...i got food each day, but was locked up in a room...no sun ligth...nothing but my candles and my books...
    At my tenth birthday, i got some new books...Books about Necromancy...For the next five years i focused on the school of necromancy. I gained a bit spellpower, and on my 15th birthday, the Purple Robed man said i was ready.
    He took me to the cave of Bazzath.
    Bazzath was an old greedy blue dragon...not powerfull at all, though he belived so.
    This was the first time i meet the Cult of the Dragon..
    ((you can find info about it here: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/article.asp?x=fr/fx20010328b))
    The Cult was leaded by 6 persons.

1. The High Lord was called Lucific Oktav…Old and mysterious man...i never knew much about him...
    2. An Arch Necromancer called Vald Darch, weird person, obbsed by the arts of necromancy...used most of his days to create new forms off undead.
    3. Lord Serin Waugh...Half dragon/half elf. A Worshipper of Gargauth, the main link betwen the cult and Bazzath, as he understod him most.
    4. Lord Shac Tell'zag, very strong necromancer, pupil of Vald Darch, and...a drow...
    5. Lady Sanatha..Cleric of Velsharoon...The one who teached me about my god...velsharoon..
    6. Lord Max Eladë...Cleric of Bane...not very interresting, mostly quite...
      They was all Wearer of Purple...a mark of honour in the cult of the dragon..I looked up to them, as they was my mom and dad's.
      The next 5 years the Cult ran smoothly. We gained power...
      But, ofcourse something would go wrong. Somehow the Milita Phent got some information about us. Soon after we was all captured, and Bazzuth slain...We was thrown in jail. The time went slowy...not being able to study, i was weakend. But one year ago, something finaly happend.
      As the guard came to give us our daily rotten bread and Lukewarm water, an half orc beated the crap out of the guard. JAILBREAKE!
      We ran...Ohhh, we ran...being hit by an arrow in my left leg, i was seriously damaged, but managed to escape by staying hidden in an old cave for 14 days, letting my wounds heal.
      i wandered off...north...
      Now i have found a new place to settle down...in narfell....the cult shall rise again, this time with a new leader!
      This is my story...
      Nathan Darkspell

• Reviewed - XP Pending.