The Sleeper

• Legion

The Sleeper Circle

OOC The sleeper circle will be a IC tool to keep my on going plot The Sleeper going on with providing peoples with information and communication.

The Old Dwarf

The old dwarf that asked the helpof many in Jiyyd can be seen wandering Jiyyd searching for some odd mushrooms. If asked about the ongoing plan, he simply shrug and said that he need more time to finish his research about the Green Cross Knights.

OOC Try to keep it IC, if possible.

• Word leaks out that a black-clad elf woman has been "attempting to assemble an army." Details of what it would consist of or even who else is involved in this venture seem to be kept under wraps. However, people say this is probably connected with the Sottoth business.

• //ooc babel fish translation of the last bit//

It has the similar eyes with strange torches And its golden hair false on its thin shoulders, In subtle shivers of foliage of willows, equips It as make the cypresses of the tombs. It always wears its dresses by scraps, It is black and malicious; however that one puts it at, That one beats it forever with large sheet whips. Park of it, mortals, it is the flesh of the corbels!

• Legion

The Old Dwarf

The crazy old dwarf can be seen trying to catch butterflies in Jiyyd. When asked why, he said that the next step the adventurers will need to focus on will require wings.

The allies

The Green Cross Knights are ready and waiting to help the Adventurers. They are around one hundred in numbers. They are highly loyal, only a divine intervention could shatter theire oath to help.

• _After catching up on current events, Oreth is often seen sketching a new design in the sand, beyond his normal complex mazes. He often sketches out three pillars, and below them, three daggers, the six pieces forming a sort of circle, with a gate in the middle. He often circles the second dagger. He spends a great deal of his free time staring at the design, and pondering, drawing lines and twists between the designs, and occasionally writing words like "Soulseeker", "Witstealer", "Blade of Darkness", and "Sottoth".

These moments usually end with him shaking his head, and wiping the design away._

• Following the appearance of the pillars and the burning of the inn, Kara can be seen relaxing without armour, Instead in some breeches and a loose top, sprawled out on the grass infront of the lake with her journal and a quill in her hand. Those approaching her would be able to see the numerous bruises earned during the previous night.

Old Jiyyd legend returned. The pillars from so long ago once again rose, though in a different place from last time. We were able to examine a little bit of the runes on the pillars that rose. The first one, smaller, merely reminded me of the legend itself. Heralding the return of the sleeper army. Shortly after that, another two pillars rose. Interestingly enough, they were the same ones we saw ages ago.

The runes written on the pillars were oddly legible, though I cannot for the life of me remember what they had written down them at the moment. The pillars themselves burned upon touch and it appeared to be magical fire, not even water could put out the flames. Shortly after the quaking had finished, a gate appeared and then large pools of blood, spelling 'END'

I found it interesting that instead of skeletal warriors emerging this time, a body and a dark skinned dwarf appeared through the gate. Gildor seemed to know the dead man…I have never seen her so horrified before. The dwarf gave an explanation after he had closed the gate.

Apparantly, Gildor's son, Alexander has been posessed by the same force that held his father and now it seeks to claim the powers and armies of Sottoth for his own. In short, the dwarf asked for our help and for drawing up a plan. He seemed to think that calling upon the spirits of the deceased green cross knights may be a good idea for helping end this threat.

I am not so certain..

We will learn more as time goes on though. Perhaps some research into the Green cross knights and the old legend is in order.

We will see.

• _Along with the old dwarf, many other strange events happened in Jiyyd.
    ((posting my part only))

A dagger, removed from the heart of a murdered man, by a druid named Wolf. The dagger was red with infernal symbols on it. It seemed to have an adverse effect on the druid. Causing him to cut himself and keep the dagger away from any who tried to take it, yelling "Its mine!" Later on, he returned from escaping those who had chased him, saying he did not remember anything and had no dagger on his person. This is just another rumor though, going through Jiyyd._