The Life of Thorn Fire Ranger of Meliki

• Born In the City of Calimport, only to pass on through in the wages of our trade. I was just a boy and i had Been to ever city on the sword coast, Fatherd by a worthless elf, my mother a trapieze artist.

At the age of 15, I was thrown in jail for "stealing", or maby it was becasue i was not like the humans that locked me up and threw away the key…. 4 Years later I was Lets free after beat'en and told to shy away, never to return.

My parents had moved on, pretending I was gone, or Maby I was. I did'ent care I moved on, i made my way, takeing what i needed from anyone I could take it from. Many years later, I companion'd by a hawk who'm i had mended its wings, came onto ranger of the great god meliki, he saw my bird, And asked me who I was, that was the begining of my training, and Really the begining of my life, as a ranger.

My ranger friend Brock was called away on urgent business several years into my training, no matter how I tryed it always seem'd to learn it slower then I thought i should. After Sever months without brocks return, Kai and I moved on, always down the path, that leads straigh forward.

2 Years after I set out from Brocks Grove, A Band of travlers told me of news, when brought apon my ear's, I was little more then curious of Circus folk in Norwick. I was on a path to Find my parents....

Little did I know the smile on my face would so decipate, My Hopes would fade when I found my parents tomb stones.. killed in a bandit raid........

As if all hope was lost, i tryed to hold my head up high... but i was traped in the cicle of sadness and death that was life for me.... thats when i met Lilly.....

[The life of the ranger Thorn Fire, More To come LoL]

• I cannot review this until you edited in your NWN Username and your character's full Name.