Council of Elders Business

• //ooc on
    Lilin is starting to talk to people IG about the camp, so I thought I'd go ahead and start a thread for general council of Elders business. So, this thread will be open for people to present issues to the council and for them to respond, assuming I don't get shot or something for this >_> Also, please date what you post knthxbai
    //ooc off

Presented by Zoma/Elena ((5/28/06))
    Zoma Elena had a long talk and walk around the camp, and Zoma offered his advice to us about several things…

• He suggested we contact Herban and ask him to open a store in our camp.
    • He suggested that we begin actively searching for people that would like to move to our camp besides adventurers; mercanaries, tradesmen, and the sort.
      ((The next one depends on my memory, I think the Impulitarians were not-rom, otherwise, ignore please))
    • Contact the Impulitarians and have them send new representives
    • Zoma noted that the gaurdians may be able to serve as gaurds for the camp until we might be able to find our own permant staff.
    • Zoma said he would talk to Horbag about her opening her resturant here; I told him that it would more than likely not be able to have a permant structure, he asked if a stage, similar to that in the Elven Encampment or in the Druid Glenn would be too much for the camp. However, I also think the communal tree might be fitting.
    • Zoma suggested selling Romani Wine to make Revune for our reconstruction
    • I suggest that we search for an active lorekeeping society to come to our camp and help us research the heads as well as the rune pillars
    • Zoma Suggested establishing another locked storage area for emergency food and supplies.
    • I suggest we use some of the income from the housing to help people who are interested in starting stores within the camp get inventory and the resources neccesary to produce their own inventory.