Gildor: The game

• (a bit mature subjects in here, sexual details but nothing too rude)

The game

"His name was Leon De Graunce a guard, and during my stay in the town of Drache, he had me locked up in a cell for a few weeks, and had me publicly flogged. Heh, he felt sorry later and we met at the Potio Dacca for a drink. It was a night I will never forget."

Gildor fell against the back of the bench and shuffled the full bottle of mead toward Leon De Graunce, while finishig her own.

"sorry.. "

she regarded him in an odd sort of way, there was a cheeky grin to her lips, and her eyes still held that look of mischief

"I don' think I 'ave seen somebody as bloody old as you about for a long time.."

“ah'm just a rare type of guy t'find, 'dats all.. Ah'm ratha happy about it to..bein' original n' all.”

He winked at her.

Gildor giggled, drowning most of the sound in the honey drink that dribbled a bit down her chin

"that is what I say.." she smiled1 "T' wenches comes in thinkin' they are bloody unique to look like walkin' goddesses.. but they don' stand out one bit, I am unique.. I look normal!"

“amen..”

He nodded his head, downing his bottle of mead as his posture was leaning over the table a bit more too, getting drunk, and heavy even for himself.

"I don' go for the pretty boys either.. I like guys with a brain.. that is why I 'ardly ever get laid.."

“'dat puts meh outta ye league 'den too.”

He chuckled a bit drunkenly and took another lazy swig of the bottle.:

“ah dun have much of a brain.. atleast 'dats wut 90% of 'de people here tell meh.”

"yea.. sure.."

she winked at him

"it is your accent mate, they think that anybody who sound a bit common' 'as to be an idiot.. buy ya know what? they are the fools to think so.."

she leaned back a sparkle in her eye

"I don' think ya out me league one bit"

“Ah suppose 'dats good t'know, ah dunno how…infact..ah dunno anythin' too much right now.. just..a bit dizzy..”

He took another drink of that bottle as if it was going to cure him.

Gildor was just giggling at that and slipped until she lay flat along the length of the bench, laughing even louder when her head hit the hard wood

"been nearly eight months since I 'ad a shag"

“We cin fix 'dat..”

He said with a lazy drunken grin, pulling another pull of his bottle. Yea he was gone into alcohol land alright.:

"what, ya offerin' or somethin'?"

she asked rolling to her side and peering at him, stretching her neck to gaze over the table

“N' wut if ah am?”

He quirked a brow at her, though it immediately dropped as his body was too numbed to even know what it was doing anymore.

"hah.. can ya even walk?"

she asked mockingly rolling on to her beck shutting her eyes

“Ah cin walk...not straight..but ah cin!”

Atleast he knew he was drunk

"well, ya better pay wile ya can count straight"

was her chosen reply

He reached into his pouch, tossing the needed amount of coins onto the table, perhaps a bit too much but the barmaid took as tip and hauled his behid.:

“..so..wut now?”

"need some fresh air.."

she rolled sidewise and crashed on to the floor with a thud, he could hear a laughter as she dragged herself back at her feet resting with both arms crossed on her table with the bottle in hand, peeking over at him

The guard got up with a grunt, stumbling a bit and gesturing for the door.

“normal ladies first..”

A drunken grin.

Gildor was pulling her bag after her along the floor and pushed the door up stepping in to the street. The cold night air hit her and she gave a shudder shutting her eyes as the wind playfully tossed with her hair

And he's out after sooner or later, the cold breeze fluttering his cloak but his body slightly numbed to the cold.:

“well.. we gotz 'de fresh air!”

"mmm.."

she smiled and rubbed her bare left arm firmly

Graunce stretched himself out, shaking his head a bit to get a bit more straight vision as it tended to fail him a bit when drunk.

Gildor moved up against him and rested her head against his chest plate her fingers playing along the surface of his armour

“..Careful 'dere..ye might make me lose mah balance..”

He blinked at her as she leaned against him, something struck him about some news he learned, but other than that, he just blinked at her.

"hysh.."

she smiled pleasantly up at him, and then pulled herself up on her toes, a hand reaching for his cheek and she leaned in to kiss him, her lips oh so gentle touching his, the honey mead still on her breath

And he just went wide-eyed as the elf kissed him, usually he'd put up a fight against this sort of thing, but he was drunk, and she did make sure of that by passing him that mead earlier, ‘Perhaps part of her little plan’ he mused. So the guard found himself hushing like she told him to, and returning the kiss to those soft lips. His own breath a mixture of rum, but mainly the mead.

arms wrapped about his strong neck and she leaned in on him, their lips embraced, and she drew him in, her mouth opening and closing with ease, her fingers teasingly playing with the nape of his neck, her weight causing him perhaps to stumble a little up against the wall

Pushed against the wall, he had no escape, though his sober self would be seeking one, his drunken one finding the kiss rather pleasant and relaxing compared to his typical guard work. So he leaned down, perhaps forcing her to lean back a little, but this allowed the guard to wrap his arms around her waist and more or less lift her up to his level. Making it easier on the both of them.

"I got me a room up in the inn.."

she whispered hotly in his ear, taking another sip of her mead before lifting the bottle to his lips "think ya can make the walk?"

“Ah got a room at a closer place..”

"Nah.. I don' trust ya that much.."

she laughed running a hand down the metal of his armour

“We're talkin' about 'de Silver Swan here..”

He smirked at her.

"I ain' no whore.."

her brow arched down, and she seemed to pull a bit away

“'de whore free section, But to yer room it is then..”

And he more or less begins walking towards the inn with her in his arms.

• An old Roleplay Log, it isn't actually edited much I didn't add or change any of the descriptions, it was a very fleshed out session, between me and two guys.

😉

I am adding this little "note" because I am cleaning my posts to add them on to my Citizen Hall list.

• "GET YA ARSE IN HERE GRAUL!!"

she bellowed

Gildor moved over to the bed and fetched her knife

And the door swings open. Graul is about six feet, ten inches tall, and something in the neighbourhood of 250 pounds of pure muscle. He's wearing a hood over his head, with slits for the eyes, and a cloak overtop that, concealing his real identity. He wears thick leather gloves as well, and holds a length of rope in one hand, and a blindfold in the other.

“..ahh crap.” Said the man on the bed

"Sorry it took such time.."

she told her hairy companion, moving to the wall and fetched her tunic. She pulled in back on and strapped it in place with her weapon belt.

"I told ya the guards 'ired idiots.."

she growled

"got the rope? the blind fold?"

"Yeah. Wan' me to gag him too, boss?"

Graul's not too bright, but he's pretty fecking huge, and pretty fecking intimidating. Either way, he rather bluntly marches over to Leon, and will slap that blindfold over his eyes, tying it non-too-gently.

“..'dis is one of 'dose days…” moaned Leon

"mmm.. naaaah.. I like to 'ear em cry out.."

she let go of a girly giggle and tracing a finger along his leg

"when ya don' with 'im, there is an old oak, the one I pointed out for ya.. leave 'im there, the guards will cut 'im down.. or.."

she moved near his face and whispered making sure he heard

"what is left of him"

"oh and Leon dear, regardin' what ya said to me.. I am -really- sorry ya flogged me too.. I know ya regret it so.."

she let out another giggle..

Leon sighed. “Just get it over wit'.”

"Youse da boss."

Graul agrees, and hoists up the prone Leon, slinging him over his shoulder like he was a sack of oats. To make a long story short, they wind up outside by the oak tree that Gildor had mentioned -- after they tied Leon's ankles to a lead from a horse, and dragged him through the mud.

At the oak tree is a low branch, where Graul slings the horse's lead up, and basically leaves Leon hanging upsie-down by his ankles. There's a bucket of tar there, along with a sackful of feathers -- but he leaves that for Gildor to take care of.

And all Leon could say while hangining upsidedown was a simple.

“twenty three...”

With a cheesy grin, his body covered in bruises, cuts, gashes and the like from being dragged around behind a horse, not to mention the dirt.

Gildor kept his pouch and boots but left his armour, weapon and guard cloak/pin nicely folded on the bed for him to find. she took her time getting to the tree, figured he was quite bruised, scratched by the time he was hung up, also the cold weather would only do add damage to his already naked self.

He could hear her whistles from far it was the same tune she had whistled when she was getting the ropes. The area he was placed was quite isolated from people.

“Oh and Gildor.. That Del fellow is dead. Thought ah'd let ye know while ah'm hanging around.” Leon told her with a smirk.

"Moi name's not Gildor, you twat." The big oaf Graul harrumphs,

“ah ain't talkin' t'ye, ye fuckin' prick..N' do ye know how much shit yer in..Not cuz yer beatin' meh.. but cuz of 'de place ye in.”

He grinned again.

"aww that is awfull.. look at 'im, did I forget to tell ya to be gentle?"
    she gave Leon's body a poke seeming to ignore his cries

"'ere ya go.. it is what he had on 'im, I will give ya the rest of the money later, you are such a dear, thank you Graul"

<"Nope. An', y'know... yer tied up, hangin' upsie-down, butt-nekkid, willie wavin' in th'wind. Y'ain' exactly fit t'be makin' useless threats, heya?" Graul grins, though Leon can't see it between the blindfold and Graul's hood. He takes what Gildor offers him, tucking it away.

"Anytime, luv."

He gives Gildor an affectionate pat on the butt, and turns to head on out.

"Ya I look forward to ya report Leon dear.. describin' this.."

she chuckled and bent down to place a kiss to his cheek

“ah wun need t'describe it..ah'll just find ye n' kill ye.. 'dat simple really.. anothah mysterious murdah happenin'. and ah just find 'de body.”

"Oh c'mon doll, lemme gag 'im already." Graul rolls his eyes, stopping his exit for a moment.
    Gildor picked up the bucket of tar and dipped the brush starting to paint his wounds

"temptin'.. temptin'.. but nobody will find us out 'ere.. not before day anyway.."

she slid the brush along his back...

The guard began idly swinging himself, perhaps trying to get that rope off of the branch, and make her waste time.

She got splattered by tar and growled in irritation

"Stop that.."

she snapped and slapped his butt hard

"... meh. Youse da boss." Graul echoes his earlier statement, shrugging. He decides to wait until she's done feathering him, standing idly by until he starts swinging. The big guy's rope doesn't slide off the branch, though, and Leon stays up there.

"I could 'ave killed ya, ya would be dead now if I 'ad been one of T' other patrons"

she covered his left leg then his right, and finished off his back, then turned to the front, splattering on thick around his privates

"I really do like ya.. you see"

“ye have a nice way of showin' it.”

"well.. my back 'urt.. I get irritated when me back 'urts"

she replied painting his belly

"I don' want ya dead.. just teach a lesson.. stay away from me love for I ain' a good enemy to 'ave!"

THE END

This story was written with the help of two others. It has alot of erotic emotes that blah, I'll explain why if somebody want to know. Not the best written work but amusig 😉

• (warning, some mature posts here, but nothing too bad)

Gildor room seemed un-used and clean, and she stumbled through the door with a giggle on her lips turning to trace a kiss to his throat before pulling on his cloak to make him follow.

"Come now, I 'ave a lill' weakness for the guard.."

she giggled, seeming to nearly trip once, glaring over to the ready made bed.

And he's dragged in, giving a kick on the door to close it, and further pulled into the room without a word, He's had been pretty silent, but still wide-eyed at the whole thing.

Gildor was however giggling like a school girl on helium, reaching up to trace small pecks to his lips, before with a thug to his cloak she lost the grip and stumbled back nearly falling. She giggled some more and kicked a boot off hard, and slammed against the door behind him only seeming to miss him by inches, standing on the other boot and pulled her other foot out and wiggled her toes.

Well that last tug unclasped his cloak rather easily, the armour and various weapons, and missing weapons, were tugged off and getting piled on the floor. Sighs of relief constantly coming as weight was taken off of his feet.

"come now 'andsome.."

a failing attempt to be sexy as she pulled herself toward the double bed and crawled on top, wiggling a finger, gesturing for him to follow..

Well all that armour, weapons and boots gone, he found himself following her order. Perhaps it failed to be sexy, but you are talking to a drunken man, so right now. She was pretty much the hottest girl he knew and quite sexy with a lot of giggles.. Once the bed was ready he began crawling ontop of it.

Gildor stood on her knees and as he crawled on to the covers she reached forward and wrapped her arms about his neck, taking to nibble on his throat, deft fingers tracing along his nape down to his back, stroking outside his shirt tracing the shape of his shoulder blade.

And he's smothered in her arms and nibbling at the throat, his own arms claiming her waist and tugging her towards him so she can lay down with him atop of her. This would be a weird morning when they woke up he mused. But for now, he enjoyed it, allot, her attention making the guard do his best of a human purr.

Gildor wrapped her legs about his waist and buried her face in his throat nibbling at his ear

"get that shirt off.."

she whispered in a desperate and muffled voice

Well he wasn't sure which shirt she was talking about, but he'd start with his own, releasing her briefly to take a hold of his shirt and pull it over his head to toss it aside.

Gildor weapon belt lay painful underneath them, and so she pulled her body a bit up and undid the buckle dropping her weapons beside the bed

His hands gripped her own tunic, pulling it up slowly in case she were to reject the action and give her a chance to stop him, though while doing this, the guard was planting kisses along her neck and cheeks.

Gildor seemed to let him, wrapping her arms about his waist again and pushing him to the to the right, her weight on him as if she was trying to roll on top. She let out a fain moan at the caress of her neck, a weakness.

And he's rolled over on bottom without a fight, tunic pulled above her head and slipped off her arms to be tossed aside into their growing pile of weapons, armour and clothing. Of course, noting her weak point, he took advantage of it by giving small nibbles along the flesh there, always changing to cover the whole neck.

Gildor leaned down and tugged slightly on his ear before whispering

"do ya like it a bit kinky..?" hotly, adding a soft blow to his flesh.

“'de good kinky n' not 'de painful one.. “

His hands trailed along the side of her revealed body before his palms were to claim those breasts and begin fondling them slowly, with soft squeezes and the sorts.

Gildor let out a clear moan at his caress, grinding her hip down against his wile straddling him

"G..g.. good.. kinky.."

“'den why not..”

Those soft and slow caresses continued at her chest, the guard looking at her in awe as if he was admiring her scars, infect, sober or not, he admire them anyhow, they didn't disturb him at all.

Gildor leaned down and traced a quick kiss to his lips before leaning over to the side of the bed, to her bag.. she dug about until retrieving two piece of rope that she twirled around his fists licking at her upper lip and smiling down at him teasingly…

"I promise ya, your up for a night ya never forget.."

“Good..”

He couldn't help but smile at her, and willingly offering his hands to her. He had a strange feeling this might result to the painful kinky, but he was hoping it won't.

"Now.. me time on the sea didn' leave me with out some skills, and one of 'em is, I know a thing about knots, and this one.. ain' easy to get out of.."

she teased, pulling his willing wrist up against the other and wrapping the roap around each before tying them together "with out a few hour work.."

she said and tightened the knot before tying his wrists last against the bed with a separate knot

“Well if its 'de good kinky.. ah got nuttin' t'worry about.”

He nodded his head towards her, looking at the way his wrists were tied. Yea..Could be very troublesome to get out of, but he had to trust the girl, he mused.

Gildor leaned down to trace a few kisses to his lips before continuing down his chest, systematically she made her way down, her lips taking an all so gentle nibble at his tender flesh, stopping only to trace a lick to each his nipples before making her way in a single path down his stomach, the tip of her tongue flicking against he belly button and nimble fingers taking to undoing the buttons of his trousers.

The few kisses at his lips were returned, and for the rest, his dark green eyes just followed her. Watching her lick her way down, which was pleasant and showed with a small groan of pleasure, and each time hardening from the licks of her tongue.

Gildor finished unbuttoning his trousers, and grabbed the rim giving it a had yank, trying to pull them down. With some effort she had them down to his knees, and she stopped to start pulling at his boots just the left then the right discarding them in the corner. she then finished it off by pulling his trousers all the way off

so now he found himself in boxers, blinking at her, but somewhat grinning as well. And her slow, teasingly sexiness was more effective than she though, because it already had a small reaction on him.

Gildor fingers traced up along the left leg up along his tight and then she stopped rising a brow

"oh my, ya must really like me.."

she giggled and wrapped her fingers around the rim of the boxers and then lifting them up to take a peek..

"yupp.. -reeeeeally- like me"

she laughed and pulled them harshly down too throwing them against the wall.. now she sat on the bottom of the bed regarding him in all his nakedness

And he just lays there now, shifting a bit to get comfortable in-between his tied up wrists and just lift his head to look at her as she sat below near his ankles.

“so wut if ah do?”

Gildor slipped off the bed and got a third rope whistling pleasantly to herself..

"now.. forgive me for takin' me time.. I am a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to this.."

she winked at him and slipped back on the bed starting to twirl the rope around each ankle before tying them together also with a neat little knot

“Ah cin see that..”

He couldn't help but grin at her, The guard was still in his drunken awe at her, far from sobbering up
    :
    "mmmm.. sure my dear.."

she moved toward the door and gave it a hard knock