Housing - Tent Duj

• 2x2 Tent Duj = 3,500 minimum bid

Notes:

• All Placeables added - 100 per Placeable (includes sitting script)
    • All Scripts (except sitting scripts - Priced on an Individual Case Basis)
    • NPCs - 2,000 each (max 6th level of any basic and mundane class… i.e. no PrCs, no Planars, no Dragons, etc...)
    • No secret doors that require heartbeat monitors

Your basic room-sized tent, a place to sleep. Fancy extras will cost extra on top of the winning bid.

• Winner of the bidding is Belin Dolvak with a closing bid of 4000. The same aplies here as with the King's tent, iffen Ms Belin wishes the tent she must present the gold to Mojo herself. So her benefactor should hand over the gift of gold to her not ot directly to Mojo.

((Same reasoning as with King Horgan's old tent, it is just easier to keep track of one transaction than many.))

((Catch me or any DM for that matter in game for your key. As always ask nicely. Goes without saying of course ^.^ And then PM me when you've gotten your key if you get from someone else like LowerD., so I can note down that key has been handed out. I'd say I'll give the keys out and hopefully I will give them out, but I do not want peoples to have to wait to catch me in game. That is not likely with RL as it is right now, so yeah…just remember to PM when you get the key if you get it from another DM so I know. ^.^ Like I already said. Anyway. Congrats to the winners! Minor tents are still available. OH and lest I forget...no key should be forthcoming until the gold is first handed over but i expect that is easiest done at hte time of getting the key, so IF you do have to ask another DM for the key please try to go through LowerD since he is Camp ADM or include the name fo the DM you gave the gold to and got the key from so i may confirm the exchange if need be with said DM. I do not really expect tomfoolery from anyone but it should still be known..Mojo will NOT be happy if she find sout any winner got their key without first handing over the amount of their bid in gold first. =^.^=.))

• a bid, on behalf of Ms. Belin Dolvak, is placed at 4000

• Legion

General Grag bids 3500