Wedding feast preparations!

• a happy looking but somewhat frantic Ragnhild can be scurrying back and forth in town, spreading the word of an upcoming wedding feast for herself and Zoma

"We be alredi married, but actual ceremony vhas sort…private, juss a handful guests apart from all the gobbalins. So, we thought best have big party too, so all kan khum celebrate! No one need feel left out, everione vho vhant khum be invited. Vill be lots food and drink for all, music too I hope, and of course might be some wrestling. grins wide I thought ask Maythor set up Mayville again, be good place for feast...Foilir promise handel the ale....Horbag cater? Hmm....hope Jerr kan play something too...."

she begins checking things off her mental list, scratching her already hopelessly tangled hair and walks off to invite more of her friends

((I suggest the feast be held this thurday, starting at around 7 pm central european time, but I am open to other suggestions if a lot of people can't make it - feel free to reply to this thread))

• pats her loyal henchmen for spreading the word, not to mention translating the time

As it seems even the groom had forgotten about the party, ehum! it seemed wiser to postpone the whole thing until friday. Hope to see you all then 🙂

• //8 o'clock GMT on Friday, That's noon Pacific and 3pm Eastern…

• has been postponed until tomorrow, Friday.

• should be happeneind about now LD ))

• ((can someone convert that to EST time for me?))

• Word is that there will be performances by noted bards Lilly and Ocean at the feast. Ragnhild seems very excited as the date draws near, running here and there making last minute preparations. The ale situation seems to concern her the most, and she remarks to Foilir that a certain wrestling venture might run a lot more smoothly if the ale flows freely at the feast…

• Dentin is quick to let Ragnhild know he'll do his best to be there, and he'll try and arrange for a special surprise.