History of Tiram Be'lem

• Tiram grew up in the Elven country of Kysh'uet, in the capital city of Kayul'erm. His father wasa High Magus of the country, do Tiram was born into a comfy life. Waited on hand and foot till the day he left. He grew somewhat soft. He was around magic quite a bit, his country almost depending on it, that he grew interested in the arcane. At the young age of 75, his father was killed by elven radicals, calling for a change of office. Tiram was beset to take the throne in place of his father. But the pressure was far to much for him. So he ran.

He had wandered from land to land, trying to escape his broken past and the disgrace of fleeing from his problems. He travelled all over. Then, one night, while begging for a room at an inn. He over heard that an Academy for magic was located in Norwick in the land of Narfell. That's it! He though. I can make father proud, and remove my disgrace, by becoming a powerful and righteous leader, such as he was. I will focus my powers and bring light to this world. So he made his way to Norwick and enrolled in the Academy, where he now resides.

• Reviewed - XP Pending.

• Oops forgot

Login: JamesBondington
    Character: Tiram Be'lem