A belated thanks.

• _Having been consumed with his family for the most part, moving them back into their home deep within the waterfall cave of the inner camp… Arandor had become reclusive, spending his time helping to get settled back in after the Gnolls were driven out. He is seen often around the ruins, but rarely beyond, to offer what aid he can in the body clearing and rebuilding, yet it is clear where his focus has lied...

Seemingly satisfied his wife and daughters are settled back into their home, and trying to get on with life, he spends more time helping out around the camp. He also takes the time to offer thanks to everyone that has helped, apologizing for being so late in doing so._

"I wanted to thank everyone for their part, no matter how small… The victory here could not have been won without it. That is something I think we all should remember."

"I know there are many that I at least owe a great debt too. The Wolves, The Legion, the Union, the Sisterhood, the Druid circle, The Divine shield, the Phoenix... All those displaced oath-sworn and their constant devotion... The towns and the city... Too many individuals and organizations that I can barely begin to name them all, so forgive me for missing any..."

"There is one thing I'd like to mention, however... The hallowing and all those who contributed to it, especially Nyda... Who I know has recieved attention of a bad sort when she deserves much praise. She is responsible in no small part for our victory that day, and I wanted to thank her for it as well."

"I'm certain there will always be a place at our fires here, for everyone."

He looks around the ruins of the camp, in considerably better shape then it was, yet clearly more work is left to be done.

"Just as soon as we make it a little more presentable…"

He nods to those gathered, remaining for awhile more before getting back to work, eventually.

• ::pauses in her dispersal of stew to listen. Nods once curtly at his words and returns to her work::