Server Issues

• I have some really bad news…

You all know that the server has been down for several days now. The reasoning behind this, is that a power surge had fried the machine. The motherboard, processor, and memory are gone. Attempts to salvage the hard drive were made and were unsuccessful. What this means is that a temp server will be put up hopefully within the next couple of days while we work out plans to build a new server.

With the death of the server, there comes even more problems. The loss of the character vault itself. The most recent vault that we have been able to find is Oct 2005. The DM's are working out a consensus on what to do about the Vault as we speak so we will keep you posted.

We do have the most recent mod, and the database itself is 1-2 months old, so we are okay there.

We will be taking donations to help fund the purchase and building of a new machine. Once we have the money for it, it will take me about a week to get it put together, configured, and setup to host the server. Our goal for the dontations is $1000.

If you would like to dontate, you can by using paypal. You can donate to the following paypal account: jejoype@hotmail.com

If you are unable, or unwilling to use paypal, please contact me via PM for a mailing address to send your donations too.

If we are unable to reach our donations goal, then I will open it up to hardware donations.

I apologize in advance for the headaches that are to come because of this, but we are doing the best we can to get everything straightened out.