Housing

• The completely gnoll-less GC should be in very soon as in I've sent in the new maps in and such So with the smell gone we shall sort out housing. SOme i know for certain still has active PC's who own them, other homes I do not know if I sould put that home back on the market.. So I'm going to give 3 or 4 weeks from the date of this posting for the owner of any tent or cave or even someone who may think the owner is active to post in this thread that yes indeed they are here so I know not ot put their home up for sale. If you know someone is stilla round feel free to say so and i wil check more carfullly on the status of their PC'shome. For the PC homes no one at al says anything about after about 4 weeks from today, those homes will be put back on the market.

Prices for tents and caves that are availble to follow.

• Is there any more housing available?

• losl is doing Star's tent and It'll be done soon

• @35c25bad37=LowerDenizen:

Anyone who bought a tent and/or cave, I need your submissions sent to lowerdenizen@yahoo.com by… July 14th. If you bought a tent, please toolset your tent to the Ruins Tileset. PM if you have no idea what that means.

I have no idea what that means, but hopefully Losl is doing Star's tent

• Anyone who bought a tent and/or cave, I need your submissions sent to lowerdenizen@yahoo.com by… July 14th. If you bought a tent, please toolset your tent to the Ruins Tileset. PM if you have no idea what that means.

• Okkay it's been more than four weeks so it's overdue I move this along to the next phase which I am glad to say I'm at last ready to do. All Camp housing except Tala and Arandor's shall go up for sale. If those who own homes show up and make a claim BEFORE anyone else makes a bid for that space then they may still retain it. But once someone else has laid down a bid for that space it's gone. The old owner must either outbid the new claimant within one week of the new claimant's opening bid or make arrangements with the new owner to buy it back or simply bid on another open living spaces. In short, once a player makes an opening bid a living space, a period of open bidding will of have stared from the day of the opening bid and will close 7 days later. I will keeep a sticky for each living space up for bidding. No other posts other than bids on that living space should be posted to that thread. Minimum starting bids will be posted with a brief description of the living space up for bid in each sticky.

The winner will then have to build the living space themselves. according the space mentinoned in the basic, basic description in the living space's thread. (i.e 2X2 for a tent or 4X6 for a cave). They can send me a PM when its done and final details will be arranged then..

• Tala and Arandor live in their cave still.

stakes a claim and waves a deed

• Hurray for acmefalls!