MittyEasyE - Eldrith Centhedwa

• There may already be a topic up for this char but i couldnt see it. I played a bit with this person last night and really enjoyed it, great RPer with an intresting charecter who was well thought out and played. Also seemed to be a nice person OOC, and everything else that makes someone deserve a C 🙂

• great RPer deserves one without a doubt

• Lyte has traveled and adventured with Eldrith quite a lot recently, and has always enjoyed her roleplay and company.

A nice addition to Narfell, and deserving of a token, in my opinion.

🙂

• really appreciate the responses, if there's anything i can be doing better please let me know. tips on anythign would be appreciated greatly.
    Thanks again.

• I think she's finlly settled enough to lay my original doubts to rest. A good solid RPer and worthy of a community membership token 😉

• Yep, great RP'r. I've enjoyed every chance I've gotten to RP with him or her. Has my vote. 🙂

• Yes MittyEasyE is a great player, i've played alot with him in the past and he is always mindful of others. Even better is that when he makes a mistake he covers it well and ask questions before he acts not after.

• I agree with the above. Well thought out background. Fun person ic and ooc. Got my vote.