Message to the Sisterhood

• [A message arrives to the Sisterhood in the early morning]
    _Salutations,

I write you this letter to express my concerns upon the rumors that have come to my ears, regarding a dire threat opposing your establishment. Through this, I wish to express my profound respect for your efforts in opposing this threat.

It has come to my ears as well that you have requested no aid, neither from Jiyyd nor from the Temple. I must admit that in this decision, however much respected, the safety of the children at your establishment weighs heavily upon my heart.

To this end, I respectfully invite you to atleast consider moving the children to a more safe location. If the Helmite presence, however safe it should be, does not imbue you with trust for their well-being, then in the least I urge you to take up contact with the servants of Lathander, to ensure that they remain safe. I assure you they will receive perfect care at either location, until this threat is dealt with.

As well, it is my duty to atleast inform you of my readiness to aid in whatever way should be deemed fit. If you require my assistance, do not hesitate to call upon me within the town of Jiyyd.

I shall pray that Helm grants you the strength to overcome this, and the wisdom to act in the best interest of the children under your guard.

Respectfully I remain,

[signed]
    Shane Andryl,

Knight of Helm._

• ((NP 🙂 Reply sent in PM)

• ((Ugh… sorry, I just noticed this post today.... :oops: ))