Arrest warrant is issued for Oreth

• **_By order of the Lord Protector and Captain of the Militia a arrest warrant is issued for the person named Oreth for the crime off

Defacing offical notices

He is to be arrested on sight and jailed_**

This is placed outside the barracks

• //If the guards spaz out because a bird crapped on them once in passing, that's….odd. Birds crap all the time. Sometimes it lands on you. But whatev.

As it is, I never said there was any assaulting going on. Just...the occasional present as he's flying over norwick. It was more a comedic aside than any concrete act of aggression.

• // if that was you assaulting guards, with bird poo or whatever, then you should have talked to Maythor first because obviously the guards would shoot you down. No need to login for death though; the elementals are extremely weak (4 HD) and under instruction not to kill anything that survived a minor blow. The chancellor has no intention of accidentally slaughtering one of the circle. Please don't act without expectation of response - it really isn't fair to people who want to respond.

• //Apparently, my PC has been killed in the forums, since it was pretty much just the two wildshaped druids. O.o. Should I log in for click-killing or what?

• The skies of Norwick are clear of fowl as each bird flying low over the town is slaughtered by lesser elementals. If the birds continue to act by human direction by the end of a week then small bird corpses numbering in the hundreds are boxed and delivered to the neighbouring Circle with a note:

@4a9825807b:

These creatures were coerced into violating town laws and instigating violence. A rogue wilder, or perhaps several, are seeking to cause strife between us and they are sacrificing animals in their cause. We will work with you to find and destroy these menaces.

Please respond with your preferred course of action.
    -Mecc

• Ginger Tealeaf saunters into town and asks with a smirk:

Is there a bounty? How much? Paid in gold pieces?

• That laughing-cawing noise that ravens often make can be heard, shortly after the destruction of the poster, and the vandal-bird gets playfully dive-tackled on his way out of norwick.

bird> Nice work, couldn't've done better myself….

• Another bird can be seen just ripping the post on Oreth's arrest apart. When/If it is spotted doing this, it flies away rather quickly. This is a different looking bird then the one crapping on the militia.

• Dwin Dolvak, unaware of any of these happenings in Norwick, is walking slowly south from Peltarch with several newly sewn mining bags in his hand. A large raven tird lands on this bald dome with the SPLAT which can be described only as the sound a bird tird makes when landing on a bald head. Looking up he mumbles…

farkin birds!

If it aint rainin' around here theres shiite fallin from the sky! Need to wear me helm more often!

• Oreth hears word of the warrant, and laughs out loud

Oh gods…. ::snort:: It's adorable that he thinks I ever have to come within sight of his little town ever again if it doesn't please me....

Oreth continues laughing for several minutes, then his skeletal structure collapses in on itself, and he wings off to the north as a raven. Any well-placed bird-presents on militia members are probably just a coincidence