Camp Bon Fire Rumors and Stories

• A little boy named Eris was found wandering in camp, searching for either berries or a man to help his parents. When Lilin and Tala questioned him, they found the man to be Sorien, a resident of Oscura, and that the berries healed wounds but tasted like blood. When night began to fall, the boy began to bleed from his head, and eventually disappeared.

Later that night, an old man approached Raisa and Celebring at the bonfires, which had turned an eerie shade of red. The man claimed to have lived in the camp a long time, since before the gnolls, but gave his name as Eris. When He claimed he was searching for something, and when Celebring suggested Sorien, the old man began to bleed and turned into an ghost which attacked the mage and the witch before disappearing into the pass.

Despite their injuries, Celebring and Raisa travelled to Oscura immediately. They warned Sorien and questioned him on the berries, but he either knew nothing or was unwilling to cooperate. He waved off the threat of angry spirits descending on him.

Raisa acquired a sprig of the berries, and has been seen studying them in detail within Cera's tree.

((Sorry if I get anything wrong, missed the beginning. Thanks again, Nightfall!))

• Star seems to spend a deal of time in and around her tent making plans or just watching the forest, the tree beside her tent or oddly, the skys. However she spends her sleep times in her room in her parents house.

• Belade starts looking around for the drow

• :Yuna being her normal hyper bouncy self jumps down form her tree house and then skids to a stop. she just watches whats going on and then takes off again to go play around the fires:

• Star smiles to herself upon hearing of Ty's return but seems more intent on watching Lilin with a furrowed brow as she wears her new dress…

• Elor goes around asking for information about the drow, and going around looking for her himself afterwards.

• _Oreth seems to be quite excited by the rumors of an Elistraee-worshipping drow, and questions anyone he can find for a detailed description.

Upon learning that it's a full-blooded drow, and not a halfer, he seems markedly disappointed for some reason, but notes that she is more than welcome, regardless._

• _A female drow is spotted one day near the campfires, talking. It bears a symbol of Elistraee

–---

In a completely unrelated event, Jonni thought his tent was on fire, and Lilin followed him inside, Lilin re-emerged quite a while later, looking very happy, and wearing a new dress._

• Word begins to spread about something happening at the Kelemvorite Shrine. Exactly what it is, no one knows for sure, but apparently all the people there seem quite on edge.

• _A vaguely familiar face is seen on the premises of the Outer Camp, scouring around the forest floor near the edge of the chasm where Jonni played as a boy. Mumbling to himself, his eyes darting around wildly, he finally stops and crouches down, then reaches a hand out, brushing some leaves out of the way, triumphantly. Picking up a tattered, bloodied, nigh unrecognisable playing card, he smirks and flicks his wrist, sending it flipping and spinning down into the endless darkness of the ravine.

Dulled, bloodshot, red eyes stare down from the weather-worn, tired face of a clearly aged Tyche Fortuna, lines tracing the hardships across his visage. While he does not appear to have advanced that thoroughly in years, appearing to be in his late-twenties or early-thirties, streaks of grey and white have sprung up his now-shoulder-length, frayed hair, contrasting the natural black colour and the deep crimson tinting.

With a traditional Romani salutation, Tyche entered into Baba Katya's old tree and presented his original, well-kept Oath to Jenni, requesting permission for refuge within the company of the Kumpania once more.

He comes out smirking, commenting in Romani, "All Roads lead to the same End."_

• @5c90307e24=Teah:

Tala after reemerging from spending much quite time with her family looks pale and tired. She spends much time sitting by the pillar guarding it. Rumors that she is sick are heard others still that she is too mean to be sick. She is often seen sippping a mug of tea just watching the workings of the camp.

Star seems reluctant to have anything to do with the pillars but spends some time in the shadows watching her mother concerned. She is spending a lot of time on her own recently, though she seems less depressed than recently and more thoughtful. Occassionally the sharp eyed see her praying with her head tilted on one side as if listening.

• //AHEM. I am slow

Lilin showed a small group one of the pillars. Then the group went off, Jonni included to the gnoll lands and returned with one of the furry devils, and took him to the waterfall cave. Rumors spread that either his flesh burned like wildfire or he just didn't like it and wanted to get out, the second seeming more likely. The mess is of course cleaned up

There was also a very large crack of lighting very close to the cave, but no evidence of a strike can be found

• Belade believes that since Tala is probably half-fiend she can't be sick, but she still takes the time to walk over and ask if she can help with anything.

• Tala after reemerging from spending much quite time with her family looks pale and tired. She spends much time sitting by the pillar guarding it. Rumors that she is sick are heard others still that she is too mean to be sick. She is often seen sippping a mug of tea just watching the workings of the camp.

• next time ya head down let Ole Dwin know, eh? I used to know them caves like the back o me hand… I'd love to be of assistance...

• //sorry if I mess up the names, I'm still tired.

_Jonni sends words to the towns that he is looking for a group to map the cold caves. A large groups responds to the call, and they all listen to what Jonni has to say before heading into the gnoll lands and then the Cold Caves.

The group, which consisted of Lilin, Wolf, Raisa, Raryldor, Celebring, Lilly, Elyl, Arikess, Zoma, and Arsmyth decened most of the way through the caves without incident, before running into a lone hostile drow on the bridge. Past the bridge, it is rumored that the group ran into another drow that they did not attack because she did not attack them. They continued down to the bottom levels and mapped the west section of the cave, and then were attacked by an Ogre Mage. Half the group went running after the mage, while the other half followed behind carefully. When they reunited, they found them selves attacked by two beholders and a slew of ogres. Neadless to say, when the group killed the two beholders and the cave was still shaking violently, the group was freaking out.

They both tried to run away and finish mapping the cave, however, the drow from before suddenly appeared in the corrirdor and shouted they were trapped by an army of eyes. The group ran after the drow woman, and when she ran into a dead end she cursed and threw magic powder, opening a magic portal straight to the camp.

More than a few people frowned when it came time to split up the loot._

• -edited and moved-

• Penny finally pokes her head out of the treeline near the rune site.

Look y'all. 'course the college can be trusted. Think I'd be one of em if it couldn't? Hells, I've known all of em for years, an' I'd trust em with my life if it came down ta it. If y'all want, I'll watch over all their rubbings ta ensure there's no funny business.

shrugs I'll even let ya inta the damn library if ya wanna use it, or I'll take your rubbings up ta try ta translate em for ya. It's the least I can do for all the years a hospitality the Romani 'ave shown me.

• Oreth shrugs

The college can be trusted. And they have one of the most extensive research libraries in Narfell. What use is keeping the secrets of these columns pristine, if no one ever figures out what they mean?

I mean, if it's like people are saying, and these are remnants of the Netherese, a civilization that, as far as I've ever heard, drew its borders several thousands of miles away to the west, it could be quite important….

• tala is seen standing guard over the now fully uncovered pillar

all these foreign folks coming in tring to capitalize on something that has been decades in t he making. I don't like it Jonni. I just don't like it.

They might try to vadalize it…

watches the people taking rubbings very carefully, anyone moving too fast near the pillar or pulling out any tool other then paper or charcoal meets with a grumpy tala