Elijaplume Jannek

• Elijaplume Jannek (Eli to the sane)
    Eli is a gnome of about three and a half feet tall, with a partially slender body build. Her muscles are all pretty toned as far as gnomes go, but she rarely shows that off. Her skin is a extremely pale for a gnomes, and feels soft. Her face is pretty rounded and small, often grinning pleasently at those around her.

The main point she enjoys is how cute she believes she is((+3 charisma)). With unnaturally pink hair and colorful headbands she used to get quite a bit of attention back in her Gnomish town, and now jokes around about it, forcing the longleggers to call her cute jokingly. She usually carries herself in a jovial manner, and speaks in a tone as if meeting an old friend. She also has glowing bright pink eyes that have just came to her recently through an event with a pixie, she enjoys them very much, along with her new secret special ability. (Dm that ran the pixie event, if she loses either the taste or eye color please tell me, I have no trouble changing it 🙂 )

Eli has a slightly british accent, and sounds much like her IG audio voice. As for equiptment, she usually carries little besides a very elegant bag she has slung over her arm, in which she keeps her lucky-stick (carved club) and heavy crossbow (which she dislikes using at all). A glittering blue locket is strung around her neck, and of course she is constantly changing her headbands to keep her hair straight and matching her clothes (which also change constantly).

She worships Garl Glittergold, yet in an odd way. She believes Garl wants people to have more open-minds so they can accept new ideas, such as the advanced (yet peculiar) odd ones. Her favorite way to loosen someone's mind up is to play small pranks on them, and then laugh with them over it.

She does flirt on occasion, but it all seems to be some sort of silly action. She realizes the interspecies thing is a bit difficult. Though she has been seen running off with Lucidious on many occasions, and winking slyly at him.

((Hope that was a good description. I don't like doing these much because I always look back and want to change what I had written. My characters tend to bend and adapt the more I play, but keep the same general thing going on. Just like a real person discovering themself I suppose.))