Rebuilding (body clearing)

• _Ohtar sits tiredly, covered in grime from the large scale battle. He had staid to the outskirts, picking off gnoll after gnoll that thought of flanking around the large diversion force. He glances over all of the dead gnolls on hte ground when a sneezing fit takes hold of him and he changes into his giant rat form. He sneezes on a few more times grumbling about the random changes a moment before quieting with a decision.

The seemingly old elf/rat rises and moves to the area with the large fires. He finds Vine and Bryn already sitting at the fires. He glances to the large carts and starts the slow long task of burning the gnoll bodies. With protections against fire and in rat form, oats works day and night. He places large tufts of grass in his nostrils to help with teh stench and covers his mouth wit ha cloth to avoid breathing in too much foul smelling smoke. He lets his gali brothers and sisters harness him into the large carts and then takes the empties to be loaded and brought back. Changing out of one cart for another emptied to keep the process going as quickly as he can. Occasionally he pauses to add fire protections, drink water and take a meal. But only if the carts are full at the burning fires._

• Upon hearing that the camp had been taken back from the gnolls, Vrue can be seen helping out whereever he can around the camp in order to rebuild it. Those who know him can see a shift in his usual calm to that of pure peace in this place that he has called home for years, despite the burning corpses and destruction all around him. When encountered he says happily:

"A huge burden has been lifted from my soul… It is time to make this place my home yet again."

• ((Thanks! Looking forward to it.))

• ((From what LD says New Camp goes in next build update))

• ((I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we're pretty much just waiting on the finishing touches to be developed. Camp has to be rebuilt, not only IC but the OOC work involved with the toolset. It's the latter that takes the most time, best advice I can give is to go about business as usual and just be patient 🙂 ))

• Kronk the smarts can be seen often wandering inside the camp aiding where he can. Often his aid comes in form of using his axe at the restless dead, other times he can be seen hauling carts to the bonfire.

((Are we waiting for a the Dev's to impliment the camp, or are there more tasks to be done before the camp can get restored IG? I have several characters that really would put in a effort to set things straight, just need to know what must be done. If someone knowing anything, can give me a pointer to who to speak with in-game it would be much appreaciated.))

• Dentin, upon hearing of the hallowing that seems to be proceeding quite well, seeks out Nyda to pledge his support to the cause. In specific, he asks that the remains of the shrine, which is now little more than a small alcove and an engravement in the rock, is left to him, to reconsecrate in Gond's name.

• ::Arandor nods to her words.::

"Sounds reasonable, whatever must be done… I had thought that somewhere in the collapsed mines would be a good focal point."

• Nyda visits the camp and looks over the situation.
    "The Hallowing of the land needs to be completed I agree, but I do not think it wise to alter the original ritual group nor to whom the land is hallowed at an arbitrary boundary. Hallowing is not a thing to be undertaken lightly since it dedicates the ground to the deity of the lead ritualist, in this case myself. The outer camp and around half the inner camp are currently Hallowed ground of Selune, aided by Corellon. I do not think we should offend the gods by effectively -changing our minds- three quarters of the way across."

• // OOCI knew it was a toolset error from the beginning and prefer to stick to the explanation that satisfies the new visitor in camp who is running for their lives with the fact that they were old and dead rom whos graves were defiled
    . For some reason it just sits better with others . Hard to ignore something that is trying to kill you :lol:

• ((Katebush is right, it is confirmed to be a dev'ing mistake, and the zombies should be ignored. Nonetheless, the inner GC wasn't completely hallowed, just a good portion of it. Half of the inner camp and the caves could still be somewhat tainted, it's good just to be safe 🙂 …plus it gives them something to do :ninja: ))

Knowing such a ritual could be only a good thing, Arandor arranges to meet with Kara to see about completing the hallowing of the inner camp. If only to be certain that the land is made safe for a time. He seems almost eager to get away from the Gnoll pyres and work on something else, anything else.

((forum pm's work well for me if I don't see you IG.))

• //ooc figured that was the case having done that in tinking around :lol:

• ///OOC: Bubbles confirmed in IRC that the rising dead are an error caused by using the wrong toolset corpses to represent dead gnolls. The same issue as in the Peltarch Morgue and will be fixed when the cleanup has progressed to the point of putting in a new build with a tidier, corpse free camp.

• When Vine is seen, he is covered in general filth and grime, his face drawn ans haggard and his usually bright eye seems dulled from lack of rest. With a grimm smile he walks among the dead cleaning the camp of t he remains of the foe ignoring the stench as he goes, he does not seem to speak much though has been occasionally seen speaking to Jonni. The one odd thing is the appearance of joy he seems to take when making gnoll kindling with a greataxe.

• _Joining in with Cike's patrols, Kara can be seen to be sweeping through the camp with a drawn blade, hunting those who would rise as undead. While others occasionly stop, she takes no rest during her sweep

Afterwards, she is seen to be asking for Arandor, or any of the current Elders to speak about hallowing the ground_

• Arandor is seen wandering around the camp, offering the supplies Dentin brought as needed. Applying herbs to their nicks and scratches, bandaging them up. He offers arrows, and a few poison antidotes to keep the spiders at bay. The oil he usues to keep the pyres burning strong, the food and wine offered to the labourers as they rest.

• Dentin arrived at the camp, carrying with him a considerable bag filled with potions of healing, antidotes, recovered bottles of romani wine, food, oil, bandages, balms and more. He was seen passing the bag of supplies to Arandor, before wandering further into the camp to pray by the remains of the shrine.

• Milla is now participating a lot in the reconstruction of the Camp, always with a charming smile. She looks really happy about being here; her excitement is even contageous. She claims that even if she is not part of the history of this place, she wants to bring all the help she can in order to restore her friends' wild heaven. She has been seen, accompanied by Bryn, coming out of Jeni's tree with the Romani Oath, making her feel welcome to walk these lands.

When not around, whispering songs in elvish while helping with the smelling dead bodies, she is known to patrol around the Camp. Using nature's protection to hide her movements, she does her best to clear the woods from spiders and undeads not only for everyone's safety, but also to reduce the disturbances of the reconstructors due to fighting.

Also, people going in the forest will notice a lot of small wood piles all made from dead wood. Milla claims that she is making those piles to help, but also to be sure that every people at the camp uses dead wood only for the fires. *

Milla Dannode'lin: Description; Story; Journal
    Nathal Sterr

• Belade, wearing a bare minimum of clothes, the tattoos that cover her body barely visible under the dirt, takes a long look at a bottle of spider tea…then gulps it down in one go.

Not bad, not bad…

She then chops a dead gnoll into parts that are easier to carry, and carries them to the fires, not paying much mind to all the dirt that gets on her.

However, just before her usual 2 hours of trance, she leaves the camp, to take a good bath in one of the streams in the Nars. When it is pointed out to her that she'll just get dirty again the next day, she shrugs and continues with what she's doing.

• Occasionally Cera, Jeni can be seen out of their tree helping with the piling the bodies into the pyr or bringing the busy clean-up crew drinkks of …"tea". If pressed Cera at least will admit it is made from squished spiders in the forest but it's good for you..really.

Jonni is out thereamongthe grimey crew when the others ned rest and tkaes his own shift to helpl gather bodies onto hte wagons or pile the seemingly endless number of bodies onto the foul smelling pyres.