Torture, Life of a Loviatarite

• I had just arrived in Peltarch. The stink from the sewers told me I was in the right place. I am sixty years of age. My name is Kel, a cleric of the maiden. For the past few months I have been setting up a group of Loviatarites to form a temple somewhere in the lands of Narfell. I came up with a hefty group of strong able men and women who shared my wants and needs. I came to Peltarch with a grin as one of my warriors was already starting prayer meetings. His name was Dang. When I arrived it seemed that my pupil Dang had fallen to the law. His actions deemed himself worthy of having his head removed by some foolish barbarians axe… That is where it started, with the fatality of my pupil. The people of Peltarch probably thought they were high and safe now, no worried that the filth was taken away. I will make what he did seem like childs play.

It started the other night. As I was walking I came across a fifteen year old bardic student, he offered to play me a tune on his bugle. I hate the damned performing arts, though I listened. His performance was shit to say anything at all. It made my ears want to rip off my head and beat him to a pulp.

”Mista’ Any coin ta’ spare? Tryin’ buy my way in the college I am!”, the boy said with an excited and anxious aura surrounding him.

“Yes child”, I spoke with a calm demeanor “I happen to have several coins to spare for you, if you will follow and old man back to his room”.

I took the young prepubescent boy back to my room in the Pissing Goat Inn, room 202. I told him to wait upon a wooden stool I had in my room. He did so. I returned with a pouch of coins and gladly handed them to the youth. His eyes sparkled like beads of water on a blade of grass in the morn. The pouch probably weighed more than he did. He opened it quickly to see what gifts I had given him. As his head dropped down into the pouch I rose a club high into the air and brought it crashing down onto his skull. It began.

“… o..ugh… ow my head… fmm”, the child ached and moaned. He was tied to a large post in the center of my room. Already blood stained from previous animals I had been practicing my prayers on.

“Child, you are my first test in this game I am playing in the city”, I spoke calmly, I always do. I could see the fear building up in his eyes, it animated and aroused me. He tried to act tough, most people staring into the eyes of their devil do. He told me I would not get away with my plans and he would not go to a guard if I let him down now.

For a brief moment I thought about it, I wondered if I should just untie him and let him scamper on back to the streets to annoy another poor adventurer on the way to his destination. That moment was very brief, I just chuckled and pulled out a beautiful knife of mine. It was no larger than a short sword but much thinner. It was known as a Tanto, I received it on a trip to Silverymoon with another apprentice of mine. I shut the boy up by holding the blade to his lips

“You are a flaw, at least I am doing this under the delusion of something beautiful.”, I turned the blade to the side and pulled it toward myself, I ripped an inch into his open mouth, cutting into his cheek. The bloodflow leaked down his chin and dribbled onto my wooden floor. His scream was astonishing, they always sound different to me, each scream a flower in my garden. His eyes began to well up and tear as the burning sensation being rushed into his mouth, he tried to lick at the wound with his tongue but I saw that, taking a small pin and pressing it against his tongue, binding it to his lower lip. He screamed louder but it was muffled due to the odd position his mouth was in. As his squeals raged on I took a moment to saver the look on his face as his tears began to trickle down his visage. “Bones… and tissues… tubes and fat… all sustained by blood. Nothing more than a poorly made contraption.” I spoke with glee as I crossed my arms and let the boy savor this gift I was giving him. I never heard a child cry for their mother before, I could only pray he would give me that in return.

“I notice something while savoring your looks boy. You are human,” the boy was obviously not listening, but I spoke anything feeling it would read in his subconscious. “We are two species, under one name – human – separated only by a working of our minds. I am only human in appearance!! A clever disguised for a simple animal.” Upon this I rose the blade I was holding into the air and severed away his tunic, the blood from his mouth still splattered onto his chest but I could easily see what I wanted too. My eyes locked into his nipples and I grinned. The boy hardly noticed me undressing him from the pain in his mouth still. Though he calmed down greatly, keeping an angry eye on my face, as if trying to kill me with his glare, such a cute young boy. I decided to return to my shelf and obtain something more… useful for this situation. I walked slowly over and pulled out a pair of needle nosed clips, used for dwarves to keep their beards braided while mining. I walked over to the boy and smiled again, he gritted his teeth, I could easily see his back molars past the cut I gave to him. “Sometimes… it’s easy to feel like you’re suffocating in a world where the rotten ones are all you’ll know. But don’t ever lose your clarity” I pierced his left nipple with the blade, he let out a ringing shriek of a banshee being raped by a spearhead, a melody to my ears, much better than his previous tune. I gave him a few minutes to calm before continuing, “Never forget that these things exist in all forms, in all places, in all colors. Recognize this and know that I am better. There is nothing wrong with feeling above some sacks of filth which are so obviously fucked up” I pierced his right nipple with the second pair of flips I had, laughing. Though he was still screaming I attached chains to both of the clips and brought them to across the room, I brought them enough to stretch his nipples a swell centimeter straight. The tears were now coming at such a rate I was sure he would run out of water in his body. He had enough tears to fill the Icelace, beautiful sight he was. “Revel in the dominance of perception!!” I pulled the chains beyond his confines, ripping the child’s tits off and sending them flung across my room, splattering on the nearby wall. Upon seeing this the child screamed louder than he ever did before.

I waited moments before walking up to the child and wrapping a gag around his mouth to shut him up, his squeals were not obsolete. No one would hear this boy anymore. I turned and grapped my cloak from the nearby stool and looked back at the child, my old eyes twinkling with excitement. “Ye’ know the idea that a thing exists solely to be the anchor-point for all known things. The old thing about what happens to the world when you close your eyes? The only thing keeping you from collapsing from this reality is your seize on it. I will return shortly with new ways to help you truly connect to this world in due time. You just stay there” I laughed, knowing he could not get down no matter how hard he tried. Loviatar truly blessed my abilities to keep beings attached to my property. I left for the exotic shop to purchase acid, and other alchemist ingredients. I locked my door and pauses a moment, letting out a cold chuckle before exiting the inn for my purchase…

• “I’m home” I spoke the words as I walked into my room. Three days have passed since I last returned home. The child was still alive, hanging like a corpse from the pole in my room, at first I was worried he had passed on. I am glad he didn’t. “… child you look pale, perhaps your stomach requires a meal. I have just the ticket”

I dug into a new pouch I had on my belt and pulled out a few small stones and vials. One filled with a putrid green liquid that seemed almost carbonated. The other was just a stone with odd markings on it, runes of great storms. I arranged all of these items on a small wooden platter and brought them over, playing the tray on a nearby stool. I started to arrange certain poles and knives in a specific order.

“Tell me, child, do you happen to have a name? Or shall I just continue calling you boy for then next month?”, I spoke softly, in a calm manner as I often do, glancing up to him with my dark purple eyes.

“… To… Tod”, his voice was filled with such fear, such resent for my very being asking him personal information.

“Tod huh? Interesting name, tell me Tod, what do you respect?” I spoke this line while sharpening a needle the size of my forefinger in front of him, dipping it into the green liquid as I waited for his response.

“M… me? I r’spect…” The boy couldn’t think, fear overtook his mind watching the needle being doused in the odd ooze. He knew it would be searing, and I knew he knew. “… r…r’spect good people… I do… -good- people!”

I let out a soft chuckle, “How?… How can one possibly respect the existence of something, people in this case, when that something seems t’ defy respect?” I chuckled louder as I pulled the needle out of the liquid, I trapped the end and my finger sizzled like fat on a flame. It filled the room quickly with a disgusting soapy smell, sour to the nose, mixed with my burning flesh provided a correct atmosphere for the situation.

I held the boys head tightly with my left hand and spun the needle around in my right hand. I held the point an inch away from his right eye, which by now was as wide as his chest. The boy was making such quiet pleas with me, feeling that if he rose his voice I would plunge the needle into his eye, It made me upright giggle, I planned that from the start

“P…Please, don’t do this to me. I don’t want to die. I’m far t’ young… I’ll do anything. I swear. Anyting ye’r want I c’n steal, anything… please?” The boy started to plead louder and louder, I just steadily held the needle up a few inches from his eye, waiting for the right moment. I decided at that moment I would toy with him. I blew at his eye. He screamed and closed it tightly, this gave me a beautiful idea. With his eye closed I pierced his eye lid with the needle and dove straight into the socket. Time froze for the boy for a brief moment, this was the worst feeling he could of ever had felt in his life. These short few moments must have been what hell was like. The acid covered needle began to sizzle and crack. I jabbed it as far as I could let it, scraping against something hard as I pulled it out, I did at a different angle. I laughed as part of his eyeball was still stuck onto my barbed needle. It was a sight to hold, I peeled part of the flesh off and flicked it to the floor, sniffing my fingers afterwards in a utopia. I could bairly hear the shrieks and terror driven screams of the child. His legs, they flailed around as best as they could, his hands formed tight fists so tense that they pierces his palms, drawing blood that went down to the floor, forming small pools of glory. His pain reflected my pleasure. His tears my joy. As I stood watching in amusement and excitement I took a closer look at a tattoo covered in blood upon his chest, I was surprised I never noticed it before. It appeared to be that of a Helmite symbol. Made me grin, I looked up to the sky and wondered if Helm was watching this child’s experience, and if Loviatar was as well, laughing along side me. Helm was a faggot of a deity, he could watch this all he wanted for all I cared. This was bringing me such joy.

I took a bandage from the nearby stool and looked as if I was going to cover his wound, though the boy couldn’t tell. His scream still did not dissipate, it showed no signs of fading. I hoped the boys lungs would collapse and I would receive the pleasure of listening to his last gurgles and gasps. I covered his eyes with the bandage and nailed it toe the pole, the boy could no longer see even if he wanted to out of his swell eye.

I reached to the cart and pulled out two darts, dipped in a weak alchemists fire. I forced the boys palms upward and jabbed the dart into them, nailing his hands to the pole, one by one. He hardly noticed the pain though, still trying to get past the eye. I could hear the eye socket gurgle and spurt as I got close to him. Though he was screaming I touches his jaw, he closed it tightly to prevent any harm from me… damn boy learned nothing. I took the tanto from previous and digged it into his cheek, ripping a hole the size of my fist, I could clearly see his teeth and bloodied split tongue. I peeled away the skin. By this point the boy had fallen unconscious with pain. Disappointing. I slid a small metal pipe into his mouth and guided it with my knowledge of physical medicine. I got the tube perhaps a foot into his mouth and down his throat and started to scoop apple sauce with a few special herbs into the top of the pipe. Once I had finished feeding the boy I put a canteen filled with wine to his cheek puncture and forcefully made him drink it. I waited a few hours for him to awaken but he didn’t. I was forced to use healing magic on him to stop the bleeding, and keep him stable. I decided to return tomorrow and finish with my conversation. Tod had not yet felt anything compared to what I wished for him too. I decided to go out and have a talk with the common folk over an ale while I waited for him to recover slightly.