Springbangsprocketses Twofingertool

• ((Springbangsprocketses Twofingertool))
    (( ServerLogin: Marc_L))
    (( ForumID: MarquisMarc))

Haveyoueverreadastorybyagnome?Yer'inluckmyfriend… Thisisastoryaboutme...Springbangsprockets small breath Twofingertool. pauses uncharacteristically Youdon'tseemtobeunderstandingme...shouldItalkslower? pauses again, still seeing confusion
    O...K... I...talk...slow..er...now...this...bet..ter?

As...I...was...say..ing...I...am...Spring..bang..sprocket..ses...Two..fin..ger..tool...I... drifts off noticing your ire raising at her slow speech

OK... I will try to talk your speed then... it is very hard you know... specially when your... Did you know I am an inventor? Yeah... I invent things... well I have yet to actually make what I invented... but I have the plans all up here points to her noggin Yessiry bob... I have so many ideas floating around up here... I even put some to paper.... wanna see? reaches in and fumbles in her bag, pulls out a dried rat, looking at the rat that is where you went Squeeks... shakes her head, looks up at you again So where were we... oh yes... I invent things... I have yet to actually make anything... but all the ideas are up here... right in my head... though I wonder how they are stored up there... I wonder if it is like a book or more like a set of shelves that hold boxes of things... ponders seemingly for a long time, at least for this quickthinking one Anyway... back to my story... I am from Lantan... that is a far off island... I got here by a long trip... first off I was in a cannon ball... it was a really big one... a new invention on the island... this new stuff... smokepowder... well it really booms... and when it booms you shake... well anyway I took the new luxury travel means from a ship out at see onto the shore... inside one of those cannonballs... now a cannonball is a tight space to fit in... did you know that the sky really isn't blue but all the colours? I can tell when I look through this crystal holds up a piece of glass to the sky and you can see a rainbow reflected in it I used to think someone painted the sky blue but now I am not sure... pauses momentarily so you fly through the air really fast and the hit the ground really hard... and then a few days later you wake up and get out of the cannonball... then you check to see if you are still in one piece? Did you hear that there was a warmachine spotted near here points to the town of Norwick Yes... it doesn't sound like a gnome invention... why would you want to go to war... too messy... blood is hard to clean up. pauses not really noticing you reeling from her talk

So yes... I came from Lantan... by ship then cannonball then by gypsy caravan... they were nice them gypsies... I entertained people with tricks and minor shows of magic... I got fed and protected... seems to sober up a bit Till one day... we were on our way to the camp just near here... when a band of creatures... I think they were hobgoblins attacked the caravan... lots of people died pauses, seeming speechless I don't like them kind.

long awkward pause So that is why I am here in Norwick... I couldn't stand to see the families with those brave men that were lost... seeing friends die... so I come to settle in a nice quiet town so I can make things... How bout you? Why are you here?

• Reviewed - XP Pending.