Arcana Advisor Report.

• //there are a lot of Plot things going on in this post, that may or may not be important to certain groups (you mentioned one; the Druid circle) in the future letters like these should be PMed to the addressed person rather then in the general forums so that all might read it.

Tho we may be inclined not to metagame important information it cannot be denied that because of this certain people/groups will be looked at with suspicion now where they might have had a chance to get away with certain things or lies. If you hear Bob is a criminal but you've never actually met bob before the first time you meet him you will subconsiously watch your belongings and how you act around him.

I applaude the style of your writing and the content, I really enjoyed reading this but I can't help but think that a letter like this should have been PMed to Barabara, some whisper by the fire story might have talked about the flashing lights or maybe Arc could have spread some rumors about the Natural Union being nefarious mages bringing forth demons in the cave but a formal letter like this cannot be stolen and read by every adventurer walking through Norwick

"Just tossing my thoughts to the wind, Listen if you will"//