George The Dragon Slayer

• My Name Is George Orgae. My father was a Halfling that fought with the local army to defend our town of Unther. My mother was a great preistest warrior for the church. I had Three sisters and one brother. We lived in a small hut on the outskirts of the smoking mountains. I grew up there having only my familly around to share joy with. I heard stories of the elves, dwarves, gnomes, and the humans. Only having the pictures in my head to see what they look like. My parents used to threaten me that if we were bad they would sell us to the orcs and made into food for the dragons. Believing that dragons never existed for I have never seen one and my parents would just use the stories to make us be good. I learned my common language over time. I also learned to live off the lands. Building shelters from nohing. I then decided to leave and travel the lands on my own.

I met a young hin lady that I fell in love with and eventually had a son with named Patheeger. One evening she told me that she had to leave me and take our son with. I broke into a barbaric rage and slaughtered her. When I realized what I did I took her blood stained body and burried her. I then travelled back home to Unther to my familly with my son and raised him there for the next 7 years. Upon my travels I caught word that a Familly of red dragons made there home in the smokie mountains. I rushed hom to make sure the safety of my familly. Upon my arrival I discovered that the dragons raided my home and slaughtered my familly and my son. All I found was my fathers long sword and my mothers holy symbol. I was able to track the movement of the dragons to seek revenge for what they have done to me, the pain they have caused me.

I made a vow to myself to search the lands to find the red dragon familly that destroyed my life and my familly and get revenge on them. I shall not let another dragon live until I have slain them all. I followed on the region of Narfell near the town of Jyyid. I will have my revenge on the dragons if it's the last thing I do.

And so the journey begins…...

Tune into Narfell to see more of George "the dragon slayer" Orgea

Neferith

bilbow- Wolves Scout
    Tari'ell- Sorceress of Corellon
    George the Dragon Slayer- Hin Barbarian

• Reviewed - XP Pending.

• Edit in your NWN account name and your character name, then I can review it.