Silver Valley Outstanding Housing Project

• Ginger B Tealeaf paid 4000 gold pieces for a tent, banked by Jiyyd DM Scutum on April 16, 2005. The tent design was submitted in spring/summer 2005 to Shadevar, Scutum, and who knows who else.

Would a dev please give me an update on when this project will be implemented in game. I was told that vron was working on it, but I've seen several updates in the past year - the latest being the Sisterhood's farm - and I haven't seen the tent in game yet. The Sisterhood didn't even exist when I first submitted the tent design. I'd appreciate knowing if there are any outstanding requirements and when I can expect to see this item in the module.

Thanks.

• Tent has been finished and submitted, it just did not make this round in.

• um, not sure why this still requires scutum at this point… ?

• Another build update and still no tent in game. Could I get the reason why, please? Is there anything outstanding for this project?

• I can send you the interior and a screenshot of the exterior Scutum made. What else do you need? PM me an e-mail address where I can send it.

• Yes i was asked to work on the valley, and yes i have your map plus others, but scutum and i had not been able to co ordinate a meeting bewteen us so i could do what he wanted before scutum dissapeared.

I too have now left. (some of us have been waiting for maps for even longer).
    I sympthise with you, and good luck.

If scutum returns someone please get him to PM me, i promised to do the work and do the work i shall do even though i have left.
    a promise is a promise.