Player: szeltolo, PC: Shanr

• Well, by all I can see this a relatively new player and probably not been around long enough to warrent a token but I am certainly putting the thread here as this is someone to watch. I have had the opportunity to play with the character a few times and Shanr is played well and consistantly falls into the "well played" catagory in my book.

I am quite sure this name will pop up here sooner or later so I thought I'd just go ahead and get things rolling.

Keep up the good work there szeltolo! 🙂

• Hey, hey, hey I am back 🙂
    I will renew my rusty english, and the good, old mapmaking Shanr will return:)

• He doesn't play anymore, but that'll change as the summer hits.

He's a very mature player with two interesting characters, and he seems to really immerge into the part.
    He took the gnoll wars head on as one of the archers, and I was blown away by his roleplay and level headedness.

• Ditto to Coaan. I have not seen him around lately, but he has my vote.

• Nudging this as I feel it's buried and needs looking over. He's a player who didn't complain when he was killed in a hopeless battle (which saw many high levels run for their lives too). He dealt with the situation and explored alternatives afterwards on how to move forward.

He didn't complain about an unfair death, or anything like that.

I've been impressed so far, token him 😉

• As Milshot put it.. he really falls under the "well played" characters directly even if he might have been on the server quite the short time. Note that i dont know for how long he's been on the server since I, myself, has been away more than a year from the server.

My direct picture of him was that he tried to stay in character even if the lower levels of a character is under the constant temptation to go out for combat xp and thus gaining quick levels. He seems to be in no rush even if he doesn't seem to back down from combatevents.

Again, to keep it short:
    He is on the right path to become one of the citizens (if he allready not are, some change login but im pretty sure this is a new player).