Looking for the Leaders

• Mecizq, of the Cerulean Knights has been seen on a few occasions around the south campfires near the camp, looking for those in charge of co-ordinating the retaking of the camp.

• Lilith Iyapo opens the letter form Miss Bridie , and she cries.
    Alright I will return.
    If I am needed, I will retake up my place among the elders.
    -she pens a letter back to Bridie with words of this affect, and tells her to seek out Arandor and the others to pass on her greetings-

• Surtan sits up in his normal tree listening to most of the conversations by the fire that are not in elvish and comes down occasionally to warm himself by the fire noting to himself how he misses the feeling of warmth he used to get from the camp forge

jlhannah64 PC's

Isendur Tegleden: Elvish fighter who can usually be found dead somewhere in the Nars.

Surtan: Rom blacksmith who is currently displaced from his home.

• ((Did Scraps live!?! Yeah!))

• Kronk seems very desturbed by the news, seemingly the only one for his choise besides Arandor and maby some of the Blackwood familiy that are fit to rule, is Scraps wich is his best bet for bringing peace over the old campsite, Grinningly drooling some, he is there, ready to give what he can to bring the camp back to its former self.

• Tala is heard to mention Cera and her close relationship with Katya

I would say she and Arandor are the ones to go to.

• In conversations overheard, Alvar Blackwood is consistently referring to Arandor as "Elder" of the camp. If asked he explains that to his knowledge Arandor's position was never given up and that his allegiance to the Elder continues though the soil of the camp is occupied. He further likens the situation to a travelling army that, while abroad, does not lose rank and position just because they are away from home. Finally he points out that since the actual King of the Gaje is dead, and no heirs have been found, Arandor is the only rightful leader of the camp.

• On the first time Arandor is pointed out, he heads over to talk about some things //Will catch Arandor IG some time to talk.

• Time and time again, Arandor is pointed out.