Housing Prices....

• This will be where I document the housing starting prices and the winning bidders. Prices to be posted tomorrow. Procedure for bidding on a farm or plot of land will be the following.

I will list the farm/house and it's opening bid then I will begin taking PMs from interested parties and/or PCs. The winning bidder will be announced after a week of bidding and feedback will be given in the middle of the week so that those who are bidding know where they stand.

Bidding will start on Monday February 6th.

• ((

Dwin and the late Mog were lucky enough to purchase 2 of the properties in Jiyyd.

However, I dont have the toolset (Mac), and have been unable to actually 'design' the Inn and the farm that we bought.

Is anyone interested in doing some design (IG architecture) work? Dwin would be happy to pay coin or offer some nice crafted item in exchange. (as long as Gobbletom approves, of course)

Please PM me if you are interested.

))

• Raver is heard to be asking people around Jiyyd :

"'ow much fer the Widows House?
    Anyone know where ta find the Widow's Kin so's I can find out?

• edited - was supposed to be a PM!

• If you want a home in or around Jiyyd please let me know asap. First come first served basis now since not many went for the auction idea. LOL

• What is a "Scale Singer"?

• If someone that has ANY RP REASON wants to share a house with me..i have yet 10k looks for Belade you?

And yes..25k is quite fair..you just hit the scale singer 25 times and you got it! good luck

• damn, even if i got my merc company started, we wouldn't have nowhere near 25k in the coffers to buy some land, damnit

• What are the property taxes like on the Widow's House, since it has lake frontage?

Sorry, bad joke… 😛

• 25k is pretty fair, trust me… the houses have living rooms + at least 2-3 extra rooms. Not only that, but you're buying a whole plot of land...

Also remember RPly the council doesn't want Jiyyd to turn into a city, so prices will be higher (or so last I checked :P)

• 25k minimum eh?

digs deep into his pockets

Does anyone have change for a button?

• Going to open this up so that any questions can be asked here and you can voice your opinions. Do not post anything on what houses you are bidding on and how much. You can leave rumors in the rumors thread if your PC is looking at a house. This is purely ooc.

• Okay this might have been confusing. BID NOW. In one week I will post an update and show what each property is going for. All bids are final BTW.

• Housing prices. You have two weeks of bidding to do for any empty house in Jiyyd. Bidding will start at 25,000 per house so make sure you bid enough to win your spot. This is for base house and property. THe plots of land are open ended and the 25k will cover building of a base house/farm/etc.

I will post up in ONE week what the plots/houses are going for currently. After the bidding is over you have exactly ONE week to get all the work done on your home and submit it. At the time of the bidding's close you MUST have the gold on your PC to pay for it. So don't bid unless you plan to actually buy a property and have the means.

ALL BIDDING MUST BE SUBMITTED TO ME BY FORUM PM. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME IN IRC.

Sparrowhawk Manor: This is the house that sits on the area just below the council building. Some folks say that the spirits of the previous owners still reside inside the old home and can be heard on lonely nights. Children often dare one another to spend a night in the home, but more often than not they are found running from the property screaming.

Hedgepark Villa: This is the home that is right beside the entrance to the swamp. Has a large spacious basement that often floods. Was once owned by a prominent merchant who vanished about five years ago.

Siren's Song Inn: This area has seen better days and sits near the path that leads to the Silver Valley. ((near the fire with all the vines on the exterior)) The planning of this old inn went downhill fast after the McAdam's family, who was the propetiers of the land all were stricken with the plague and died. It will require a lot of work, but is very spacious. ((Whoever owns this property will have the option of opening a shop or an inn)) Purchased

The Widow's House: This property sits just in front of the Lake and directly across from the Exotics shop. It was the home of Widow Julian Radnar, who's husband was a well known adventurer in the area. It's said that she kept all his things locked away tight, but no one has ever been able to uncover the rumored Radnar Treasure.

Plot A: This plot of land sits directly west of the Sisterhood guild across the treeline.

Plot B: This plot of land sits directly south of the Sisterhood guild across the Long Road. Purchased

The Julian Plantation: This lush farmland sits just outside the Jiyyd walls to the east. It's the first farm you will encounter on your travels east. Newly constructed and put on the market it includes a large barn as well as several prime plots of farmland for various crops. ((this is the first farm you see on your travels east of Jiyyd. It's north of the road))Purchased

Styles FarmsThis quaint farm boasts fertile cropland as well as a large barn to house many a horse….. Another new addition to the town it is rumored to have a few problems with it's basement. ((Located just south as you transition over from Jiyyd. It sits directly across the road from THe Julian Plantation.))

Jenning's Plantation This huge farmland boasts not only it's own barn, but it's own personal well! It's got lush farmland perfect for whatever crop that you had in mind. The well has dried up since construction, but perhaps with a little digging you would be able to find water. It borders Mintas Forest and has a small path that leads into the dark forest that is said to contain many blackberry bushes. It also comes with a few wagons perfect for an aspiring merchant or gnome. ((sits south of the east road directly east from Styles Farms.))Purchased

Whisper's Way Manor This large farm has recently been acquired by a gentleman and is no longer on the market. It sits on the north side of the East Road directly across from Jenning's Plantation. The new owners are rarely seen, but seem to be keeping the farm in well enough condition and would be excellent neighbors. ((this sits right outside the Howling Cave))

Have fun and good luck. Guild organizations etc are welcome to bid on potential houses for your affiliation. NPCs will also be bidding…..