Dthif1980's Characters

• Milla Dannode'lin

Betweens shadows, sharp eyes can briefly see her move. She appears quick, accurate, light and she’s especially good at using natural shadows. She likes to call this the Nature’s Protection. She moves not only with accuracy, but also with fluidity making her especially good at hiding. Under her dark cloak hood is hidden a young and beautiful face, midway between human and elven, crowned with long black hair. In the dark, only her eyes can be seen, but under de sunlight, an accurate sight can detect russet-red reflections in her hair. The cloak also hides a dark leather armor that is the best she found so far for avoiding noises. On her back lies a long bow of ordinary quality. Between her back and the quiver lies a long sword which can be seen by the pommel showing behind her fragile neck. A short Kua-Toa slicer is also hanging at her belt.

No jewellery or luxury can be found on her, especially because of her father’s influence. She lives with a minimum having just enough gold to rest in a warm and quiet room when nature needs to regenerate. However, a small and non valuable ring can be seen in her right hand, symbolizing a lot to her.

For the stranger, her bright green eyes show naivety, innocence and fragility; a false impression that can lead to his death. For the friend, it shows curiosity, compassion, loyalty and more importantly love for nature. She will welcome and often initiate a conversation with her kind and friends, but tends to avoid deep subjects with strangers and non-elves. She is intelligent enough to know that loneliness won’t help her to survive in these lands. This is why she’ll often smiles or waves first at any people passing by. In group, she’ll easily follow the leader, but there is something in her soft voice that shows charisma. With experience and maturity, she could become a great natural leader if she can control her emotions and here tendency to quickly shift from under to over confidence.

She has a natural attraction to animals of any sort. She’ll often be seen petting these creatures with tenderness and love. Softly talking, she might ask them for protection when alone in the wild, but this without endangering the animal friend. On the other hand, all who have been present with her and an orc knows her hatred for them. Each orc dying in front of her will automatically result in a corner-lip smile sometimes unperceivable.

1. Height : 5’4”
    2. Weight : 109 pounds
    3. Skin Tone : Slightly lighter than human skin.
    4. Skin Texture : Really silky and smooth, without scars on any visible part of her body.
    5. Eyes : Bright green eyes.
    6. Hair : Long black hair going half-way to her elbows. On daylight, little russet-red reflections can be seen. Have a medium braid falling on the left side of her face. Usually wears a hood, but some hair and the braid are always visible.
    7. Accent : She speaks clearly in common (father) and with a sylvan accent in elvish (mother).
    8. Recongnizable Feature (Tatto’s, Unsusual Scars) : None.
    9. Commonly spoken languages : Elvish to elves and half-elves, woodland creatures for wild animals and commun to every other races. She knows few words in orchish from her hatred for this specie. Her true language is sylvan elf. (raised in a sylvan community… see her story !)
    10. Race : Half-Elf (her elf part is influenced by sylvan elves)
    11. Equipment Worn : A black studded leather armor and a dark brown cloak, accompanied by leather boots, a belt and fur gloves. Always seen using a long bow, but can also defend herself in desperate needs with her longsword and Kua-Toa slicer combo.
    12. Equipment Carried : Only survival stuff, like food and tools.
    13. Left Hander or Right Handed : Right handed.
    14. Jewellery or Decorations : A family ring in the right hand, which means love for her family and for her guides : Rillifane and Mielikki.
    15. Relatives : Frandor Dannode’lin (brother)
    16. Body Build : Hard to see under her full leather armor and her cloak. But she appears to be kind of slender, quick and even have some strength.

Milla Dannode'lin: Description; Story; Journal

Frandor Dannode'lin: To come…

• ((i like it winks the picture looks great. Sometimes i wish i could find a fitting one for oats. See you around in game))

• ((updated - picture))
    ((OOC On))
    I wanted to draw one myself, but when I saw this picture, it blew me how it was totally her. A blend of fragility, charisma, sadness, wisdom, serenity, name it. I made some modification to the original picture to add the braid. Don't forget she has bright green eyes.

So this is, with no doubt, Milla Dannode'lin.
    ((OOC Off))

• ((updated))