Pylonius: Ailil

• Oh man I can't express -enough- how great of an RPer this guy is. Super nice OOC, really great to talk to OOC, and… and... I could go on forever! I recently took Pylonius' character Ailil on an adventure which consisted of several PERFECTLY roleplayed and executed tasks, some of which ended up being very close calls. All in all, we triumphed... and that specific adventure is something that will stick in my memory for a long time. Seriously one of the most memorable moments on the server RPing with this fella... I think Syrano found his new permanent travelling partner.

My only question is.... Why hasn't he been nominated sooner :!:

TOKENIZE!!!

• Hello again!!! I've decided to take another kick at the old Narfell can!! I'll be playing a character named Maricho Jarlin. I'm taking bets on how long he stays alive.

• Thanks….uh...if you haven't seen me in awhile, I had a bit of technical difficulty and I think Ailil might be dead....if so....look forward to a new one!

• tosses in a vote

Ailil is a very nice character, quiet and competent without ever being boring, and Pylonius does a great job of breathing life into him. The player seems equally nice, and I hope to adventure with Ailil again soon 🙂

• I agree 100%.

I've played with Ailil many times… He's got a well-defined, distinctive personality that he sticks to regardless of circumstances. He'll speak his character's mind regardless of what he might want to do OOC, and that's something to be commended.

Cool guy OOC, too... Token him up! 😄