J-dub_2: Zeldor Notteel

• Peltarch Far Scouts

edited the above post, because I realized that it had been saying I didn't want him to have a token, when in fact I meant the opposite.

• Not that My opinion matters all that much in the scheme of things, but I cast a vote for J-Dub. He's a dependable, non-threatening gamer who rolls with the situation and doesn't step on player toes or rush you when you want to RP. Plus, he's more than willing to do a little RPing himself, stays in character (as a rather gruff and mercenary ranger), and helps those less fortunate folks who fall in battle without complaint.

J-Dub's a team player, and while I can't guess what criteria a DM might want from a citizen, I think he could be counted on not to abuse the rights afforded those few high-level folks that call Narfell home.

casts a ballot for Zeldor Noteel

• Peltarch Far Scouts

I've played with Zel a good bit, and I can't help but say I think still has a little way to go in terms of roleplaying. He seems yet mildly juvenile at times and his characterization is sometimes inconsistent.

Still, I think he'll sort things out, and I wouldn't really be opposed to giving him the token. Casts vote

• Good player and a nice person OOC. Another who IMO will be a good addition to the community.

vote cast

• He has my vote for the afore mentioned reasons

• i second that, zeldor is played really well, both my characters have come cros him and have interesting conversations and other things with him