Far Scouts

• Peltarch Far Scouts

Hello - I'm interested in enlisting in the Far Scouts. Though I know my skills aren't yet sufficient, I'd like to contact someone of authority in that organization to submit an application or perhaps begin training.

Thank you.

• //
    Hey, it was the tenth ok…just..had the wrong month. heh, oops. Thanks Scutum. 😄
    //

• ((Note the date on the original post and Sera's reply. This is an old post. In the spirit of roleplay, an updated post might indicate that people should speak to Aghila or Juster to inquire about the Far Scouts.))

• //Seraphaine, not sure if you did it on purpose but hjoichi is long gone and ael just returned to narf after being gone for a while. As far as i know he hasn't yet decided if he will even be coming back to the scouts… //

Juster looks around for the man a bit but gives up quickly not knowing who to look for or having any idea at all what they look like.

• a thin waif of an Elven lass overhears the conversation and looks in the direction the men walk off… her eyes are pale blue as a bowl of ice... the sound of her breathe is sharp in her nostrils. Her eyes watch them as they depart and then she is lost among the marketplatz.

• Council of Moradin

A helpful Private suggests speaking to Lieutenant Hjiochi Olsen (gahlord) or Lieutenant Aelahearn (Scutum) of the Far Scouts. They do the hiring.