Mojo's Collection

• As Cera goes around Camp over a couple days, gathering up hair or blood samples (whichever the gali or gae prefer to give) from all the galie she has not yet collected from for herself and Katya…and gaje too who frequent the Camp...

• Penny, already wounded from a recent trip deep into the Norwick crypts, wipes her bloodied lip with a rag which she provides to Cera along with a small lock of her bright pink hair. She says with a smirk…

"Now darlin', I'm hopin' you're not plannin' on conjurin' up some sorta evil Penny with those samples. I doubt the world could handle two a me…"

• Mikey looks bemused, but shrugs and sticks a sharp knife into his fingertip

"Struth, that hurt…better make good use of this, and better not lose it alright buttercup? 'Cos I am not doin' it again ya hear?"

shakes his head and chuckles, before sitting down and chomping on some well deserved rations and muttering to himself

" <drd>fancy making a bloke cut himself eh? Struth..."</drd>

• adriell smiles to Baba Cera and draws a small slender dagger

Both Callia and I will offer of our bodies to help you..

She cuts a small lock of the dire-wolf's fur and hands it to Cera, then draws her own blood into a small vial, handing that too to Cera

• *Lina watches Cera collecting the blood and hair with a slight frown but does not comment.

She politely but firmly refuses to give blood or hair.*

• The Quiet Hin has never been shy around blood, although the thought of intentionaly drawing blood with the long needles she carries everywhere seems to go against her training. Regardless, she does not hesitate to poke herself with one of them upon demand.

• Lilly cuts a small tress from her hair, tieing it together and handing over the newly made pink braid.

• ::Cera goes around asking the other elders to collect blood and/or hair samples from any new gali for Katya and herself with a note that Mojo frowns deeply on refusals to give such tings….whether the gali is Family or not::

• ::Kharbeh growls at Cera's approach and request::

You ish make mojo magicsh to bind ush then Teapot?

::shaked her head, and furrows her brow::

I cannot give.

But not fear… if thish ish to allow god people to pull Kharbeh shpirit back to her body after it try to get away... the Wolvesh have a bit of my blood and hair in shaman pouchesh.

::rolls behind a tree and does not come out from the other side::

• Aniel approaches cera with a large wooden bucket, full of blood, feathers, dog fur, and various coloured human hair, finger nails

ah gots woteva ah cud Furry Die. Tha chooks is a bit angerd, an aint layin fer a bit, tha moo cows is ok… but scrappies puts up a bit of a fight like. An den i gavered everyfing inna gali ouse ah cud find like.

Places the bucket reverently at Cera's feet, stands, grins and skips off

• Bridie makes a small cut in her arm, her hand shakey on th dagger as she draws it accross slowly. SHe takes a small muslin square and dabs up some of the welling crimson. She hands it to Cera, not a word spoken after Cera's request. SHe returns to her tent and puts herself into a light trance, pale golden light dancing along her skin and spilling out brighter from the fresh cut.

Lilith takes out her brush from her pack and pulls the hair from it. strands of both hers and Terricks hair entangled in its bristles.
    She tucks them into a small bag and takes them to Cera, along with a fresh pot of stew( no mushrooms)). Cera looks at the silent Elder before her, knowing that Lilith fears the worst for Terrick.

• Arandor wonders at the request but decides not to ask and he takes a dagger from his belt, reluctantly pricking the tip of his finger to soak a torn bandage. "I hope this will do…" He says as he hands it over, a questioning expression on his face.

• Dram twitches as he provides Baba Cera with a rag soaked in his blood. Soon after Dram begins making jokes that the Phuri Dae's are making a spell that will turn everyone into badgers.