Hammer & Faith

• _A tall, dark-haired, muscular man stands in the plaza in the marketplace, speaking loudly and clearly for all to hear.

"Citizens of the great city of Peltarch. My name is Strauss, chosen disciple of Gond's Hammer. I stand before you today to spread amongst you the words of a god that is close to us all. The Wonderbringer has blessed this city and the people in it. For countless years, centuries even, its mighty walls have stood against the most incredible and punishing attacks. The buildings sound and strong despite the cold winds and rain of this land. The armor and weapons of the city's defenders are made of the highest quality, cutting trough man and beast alike and protecting these noble soldiers in their duty. The craftsmen of this city are truly worthy of your respect and thanks. For years after the end of the civil war now, they have worked day and night to undo the damage caused by this terrific event. But non of this could have been possible without the blessing of Gond, the lord of all creation and construction. His great Hammer guards those noble and true in their undertaking, and smites those dedicated to senseless destruction. The fire from his Holy Forge cleanses the foul beasts and raiders from this land, as they are as impurities of the blessed iron and steel. So offer thanks and prayer in the morning before work to Gond, and he will bless your work and tools, and you will prosper.
    Many days of destruction have passed, and many will yet come, but ever brick that is destroyed teaches us more. The walls become higher, the buildings stronger, and with Gond's aid no destruction will be needless, as the flaws and weaknesses of our creations are revealed and removed.
    Give thanks and seek His divine guidance, for he forges all souls in his Endless Wisdom, and it is those who turn to him who will find their souls and bodies strengthened. For trough Faith in the Wonderbringer all of creation shall prosper._

• Sipping his canteen in the commons Foilir scratches his head *

<d>Anna here me was thinkin dat deh "wonderbringer" was dat vibratin wand sold in dat Wiltin Flower shop

• He slaps his leg and laughs loudly drinking from his canteen*</d>