RPing the changes in Jiyyd

• @b5c950a541=Herrold:

The tower was made of enchanted ice…. RP my dwarf had too much enchanted ale, and his warm +2 urine melted the tower when I rp'd peeing on said tower.

Enchantress, seeing herself half dressed and no more tower, got embarassed and ran off.

As entertaining as that is, I do need an IC explanation for this one for some ongoing RP please 🙂

• Sure it wasn't just a couple of Half-Orc's romancing each other within it's walls causing it to come tumbling down?

• The tower was made of enchanted ice…. RP my dwarf had too much enchanted ale, and his warm +2 urine melted the tower when I rp'd peeing on said tower.

Enchantress, seeing herself half dressed and no more tower, got embarassed and ran off.

• @10f1bcc4f7=Tanin_Valdar:

Big RP question here then: The east road and the Dark Enchantress's tower: gone? Never was there? Destroyed? Moved?

I played that recently as "the snow melted" of course that doesn't cover the missing tower.

• Big RP question here then: The east road and the Dark Enchantress's tower: gone? Never was there? Destroyed? Moved?

• Legion

^ actually, I prefer the fire pit, but I wish it worked. It'd be good if we could catch a rat in the caves, and then roast it on a spit above the fire …

Or how about bat stew?

• And any chance of getting the square with the posts and pool back, instead of that tiny firepit?

• What about all the farms that sprung up? Always been there?

• If I remember right, those "turrets" were ICly built a while ago by some dwarves to fight off the orcs. There might still be some old posts about them, I think.

• Ah, Harpoons are used in fishing, and have chain or rope attatched to them… to reel back in anything harpooned...

Ballistae use special-styled bolts... in ancient days, it was usually reinforced rock-shaped bolts... though I think we don't use them enough, and we have enough metal resources, to make them of composites of both wood and metal. Though, the harpoon tactic could be applied to a bolt...

• The turrets, if I believe the ones you are talking about are called Ballistae. Jiyyd has always had some, at least the Legion has. They shoot out harpoons.. I think.

• guard towers.

• Uh, and the turrets (or whatever they're called, wooden arrow cannon-thingies)?