RPing the changes in Jiyyd

• Except as noted below, please RP the changes to the town of Jiyyd as having always been there. In other words, don't act like the town has suddenly changed and places moved.

The exception to this, as far as I know, is the addition of the archer tower.

• Well not all of the new Jiyyd maps are in, so maybe the tower is moved a bit.

In other words, it could appear a bit over to the left on another map.

• @b5c950a541=Herrold:

The tower was made of enchanted ice…. RP my dwarf had too much enchanted ale, and his warm +2 urine melted the tower when I rp'd peeing on said tower.

Enchantress, seeing herself half dressed and no more tower, got embarassed and ran off.

As entertaining as that is, I do need an IC explanation for this one for some ongoing RP please 🙂

• Sure it wasn't just a couple of Half-Orc's romancing each other within it's walls causing it to come tumbling down?

• The tower was made of enchanted ice…. RP my dwarf had too much enchanted ale, and his warm +2 urine melted the tower when I rp'd peeing on said tower.

Enchantress, seeing herself half dressed and no more tower, got embarassed and ran off.

• @10f1bcc4f7=Tanin_Valdar:

Big RP question here then: The east road and the Dark Enchantress's tower: gone? Never was there? Destroyed? Moved?

I played that recently as "the snow melted" of course that doesn't cover the missing tower.

• Big RP question here then: The east road and the Dark Enchantress's tower: gone? Never was there? Destroyed? Moved?

• Legion

^ actually, I prefer the fire pit, but I wish it worked. It'd be good if we could catch a rat in the caves, and then roast it on a spit above the fire …

Or how about bat stew?

• And any chance of getting the square with the posts and pool back, instead of that tiny firepit?

• What about all the farms that sprung up? Always been there?

• If I remember right, those "turrets" were ICly built a while ago by some dwarves to fight off the orcs. There might still be some old posts about them, I think.

• Ah, Harpoons are used in fishing, and have chain or rope attatched to them… to reel back in anything harpooned...

Ballistae use special-styled bolts... in ancient days, it was usually reinforced rock-shaped bolts... though I think we don't use them enough, and we have enough metal resources, to make them of composites of both wood and metal. Though, the harpoon tactic could be applied to a bolt...

• The turrets, if I believe the ones you are talking about are called Ballistae. Jiyyd has always had some, at least the Legion has. They shoot out harpoons.. I think.

• guard towers.

• Uh, and the turrets (or whatever they're called, wooden arrow cannon-thingies)?