Sy'wyn's Bridge

• _Rumor spreads of the heroic acts of Fenmarel priest, Sy'wyn Blackwood, in rebuilding the destroyed bridge in the Nars Pass. Many locals have coined the term "Sy'wyn's Bridge" after watching his resolute actions to get the bridge reconstructed even though Eastlanders tried to assault him over and over. Throughout the days it took to build the bridge, a small army amassed to guard over him and to help in the construction. People also whisper of "The Fools" actions in helping to construct the bridge, using magic to build the bridge, then using his sparkling personality to keep Rass from razing the bridge.

Elven women throughout the land sigh softly, with dreamy eyes, as the elven cleric in the rich brown cloak passes by.

Gnomish women, throw themselves at "the fool", per their normal behaviour anyways, asking for his pie._

• // yeah, without a cart or anything I might add. So don't.

• ///I'd like to point out that people carrying in excess of 1000lbs regularly cross that bridge 😉

• On another routine inspection, Strauss notices the changes, and with a deep sigh, wondering how suddenly everybody's an expert on engineering, works the entire day to once again restore the bridge to optimal condition.
    He then places up a sign that says "The bridge now supports weight in excess of 450 lbs, unlike the previous state of repair. If you wish to see the design of the bridge changed, contact me in Peltarch. Strauss.

• Fool walks past, notes the modifications to his design, and promptly changes it back 😛

• A man walks the pass with perhaps a bit too much pride, inspecting Sy'wyn's work critically and taking careful notes, making changes to a schematic he was carrying and making a few final modifications to the construction of the bridge, finishing with a prayer of thanks to Gond