Roh - Cleric.

• Roh is a young one.
    If I remember correctly she's just passed her 18th birthday. Emotionally she's a rather happy character.

Her family is intact. She may originally be from Norwick. shakes head Much research to do.

Human, barely 5 and a half feet tall.
    Good common sense, susceptible to healing any and all injured people who walk by. As long as they say yes anyway. Has a tendancy to shake her head at all the warriors who solo. Yes whether they be level 1 or level 5.
    She's got a phobia of bats.

Roh doesn't have the perfect stat points for being a cleric so she has had to come to terms(I have had to come to terms) with not being the best of the crop in terms of healing powers.
    Speaking of healing - she's got issues with the way cure spells sparkle - keeps a run on and off "discussion" with Ilmater about subtler spells. He's currently ignoring her. Patient and tolerant, but abysmally bad at replying.
    (Just watch I get flagged as "fallen" the next time I log on)

She will drop in on any good temple she comes across. Makes a point of saying hello to the deity statues, then goes on her way.
    Has a rather odd attitude towards religion. It's obviously not her driving force in life, but she knows Ilmater is there watching her. Or maybe not. He may have better things to do.

Roh knows she's young. She will still make her own choices, but thought will be given to any advice she's given. One of her first friends told her never to solo at first. Roh has yet to walk out of the city gates alone. Cept for one freak trip up to Peltarch. We shall not speak of it ever again. shifty eyes

Just recently she joined the Legion. Two of her friends were already enlisted - and quite frankly she's forgotten anyone else she's met before them. So that's all she's got to go by.
    [[Roh died via fireball of death from the nasty demon at the Jiyyd gate barely a week ago]]
    Basically the reason why she joined is that she isn't comfortable with the idea of anyone going out of the city gates alone - or if in force it doesn't make sense to her that so many warriors would go out without a dedicated healer. So she's volunteered to make sure any who fall or become injured will make it through the day.

Always asking if people are hurt or will run over and heal a person on sight when they are out training or just walking into town. She's a bit of a worrier. Not warrior. Worrier. Will swear if Cures don't work as well as they should.

Roh tries to keep an open mind. She's the type of character who doesn't believe in absolutes. "But all Paladins can't be that bad!"

Other than that - young, naive, good sense of humor and literally hopping from one foot to the other to help.

Has an odd appreciation for the female body. Don't ask. I have yet to decide if it's an OOC thing yet.

PS - Yes forgot physical descriptions.
    Female human, slight of build. Currently wearing dyed armor courtesy of GRAG. Meaning navy blue metal and black cloth. Really black cloth.
    Look for a girl in dark armor and a hood. Previously in tan and gold colors.

Full name: Rohanna Danakin.