Mirkali banned from the city

• Council of Moradin

Until such time as the being known as Mirkali is proven not to be a demon, he is banned upon penalty of death from the city of Peltarch.

General Lavindo

• Council of Moradin

The ban of the person Mirkali has been lifted.

• The Magistrate is found to be looking for the cerulean knights that have supposedly been investigating this matter, and he is heard to be awaiting the captains report.

• Oreth, passing through the square, mostly ignores the idiocy, muttering loudly

Oh bugger, should I go kill Evendur now because he briefly looked like an unnatural umber hulk? Idiots.

Upon seeing Enzo murmering to a guard, though, he waves vaguely, and calls out

How's it going thayan?

And then to the guard

You might want to keep an eye on that one. What with all the red wizard nastiness a while back….
    (Persuade Modifier: 11)

The druid smiles faintly to himself, and continues on to the tanning ovens

• Chaevre' Vaelen approaches the crier while he is in the middle of his herrald and cuts him off to say a word or two, anyone listening can hear clearly. "Tell Mirkali that Chaevre' Vaelen wishes to speak to him about his. . . transformations, since he is banned from here he may find me at Spellweaver Keep, she then takes a bottle of the offered wine and moves off through the croud.

((Persuade roll 18+12=30))

((Mirk if you want to contact me ig or in forum pm either will work))

• _Enzo seems amused by the crier and his plea. He follows him unnoticed from commons to commons for a time, watching as the man proclaims and taunts the local crowds. During a particularly busy time at the marketplace, several locals grow visibly upset, their fear of demons recently stoked by the savage attacks of the city. A small coterie of Peltarch gaurds gather to ensure the peace.

Enzo makes his way about the crowd, looking at each of the guards from a distance until he spies one that looks particularly worried at the crier's remarks. He then circles around to walk up behind the guard and stands near him as the crier repeats reiterates his plea for the accused. Several in the crowd grumble. Enzo leans forward to the guard and says in a low voice:_

"this man is clearly the agent of an accused demon… shouldn't he be arrested?" ((Persuade Check: 12 + 8 = 20))

Enzo steps back into the thick of the crowd and turns to buy some bread from a local vendor.

• Lilly can be seen quite visibly upset whenever the topic is brought up and remarks in the bluntest way possible

"The man I'm engaged to and that I sleep beside bear every night.. I think I'd be knowing whether or not he's a demon.. for the denser among you, he's not."

• Mirkali, upon hearing this, would hire a crier (see me about gold Sera if needed, or depositing gold in trash, though a single crier is not likely that expensive…), that would announce the following, six times a day, in different areas, with different crowds, for a week, assuming that time passes before Mirkali is unbanned

"Fellows, listeners of fantastical rumours, and doubtful believers as such, today, Mirkali has been banned, because he was sighted to have been a great nasty demon, such a horrid thing, no?"

The idle passerbys likely go about thier business, but others sit by watching and nodding

"But the rumours of Mirkali are quite unsubstantiated, for if he has been seen as many things, a dragon, an elemental, a zombie, a heffer, a succubus, one of those flightless black slippery birds, and now a demon. Does that mean he's a dragon-scaled, fire-breathing, elemental summoning, undead rotting-flesh, seductive demonic heffer with beedy black eyes and the ability to jump ten feet from water?"

The crier grins and chuckles a bit at the joke, as do likely most of the different crowds he visits within the day. The crier then nods to them all, adding

"Oh yes, he warned them that he would transform, most listened, but Kara, leader of the assault, and the crystal folk, and Rary? Nay nay… I mean, sure... he was destroying the other demons and ripping them to pieces, and refusing to attack the people attacking him, despite thier many slashes. Of course, I mean, KARA, leader of the crystal folk, is one to judge people, hmmm?"

The crier snorts, giving a harsh laugh at the thought of Kara's judgement.

"Such blood thirsty "Paladins" they are, they went and tried to hunt Mirkali down, despite him leaving, and giving them directions of how they might close the hole in the sky. If your friends speak of such, remember, you know truth.. that really… Mirkali is a dragon-scaled, fire-breathing, elemental summoning, undead rotting-flesh, seductive demonic heffer with beedy black eyes and the ability to jump ten feet from water"

The crier gives a wink, then opens a case, passing out some bottles of ale, the one gold piece type, which might not be so cheap for commoners

"Do feel free to tell your friends that Mirkali shall be glad to be tested by the beautiful and sadly not available priestess Daisy, As long as he isn't surrounded by a hundred spear points and sword blades, as Daisy is quite capable anyway. If they send someone else, pity there's no good eyecandy."

The crier then leaves, going about his own business, before later sometime that day, repeating the message

((OOC: 150 ales = 150gp))