Rescuing a Priestess (Rumor)

• ((Note that the conversations are not exactly the same))

A mysterious man picks up a piece of paper at the Peltrach commons, probably dropped by bard's journal. He unfolds the paper curously reading the following:

Rescuing a Elven Priestess:
    By Julian Everwood

The suspension and excitement fills me again after hearing about the kidnapped elven priestess, Lwyn told me, a beautiful elven lass. She also mentioned she was going to be traded between two deadly creatures; Ogres and Rakashas. I had to admit, I felt worried to come after so many things I heard so many things about Rakashas; none of them were positive. We sent numerous people to send messages and payed them just to get a greater group. Finally we travel to Peltrach to enter the giantspire and faced a few easy kobolds. As we got deeper into giantspire, a kobold elite appeared out of the shadows.

"You die here! You keep killing my kobolds!," he shouted in anger. The brave adventurers turned in confusion.

It was glowing a reddish color, looked like the leader if I had to guess.

"We did not come to kill kobolds, but to kill giants," Miss Nyda replied.

The Kobold Elite walked off with a angered glare.

As we go in deeper, it started to snow and manticores and polar bears appeared as a sillhouette in the snow storm.

The rest of the page is damped until:

As we entered the ogre's cave, the smell of death and fear flowed over the cave. The deep silence symbolized the danger and risk.

We fought some orc slayers as we walked, they had throwing axes that wounded their foes until they bleeded to death.

We fought more creatures, one that looked like a beettle, a spider, and something like whyrmlings. Don't even forget those mages, man they packed a punch, so close to dyeing again aside from the manicore incredible hits.

Instead of sunlight coming out of the end, a deep eerie red sun ray gleamed over the cave, wasn't really happy about getting out. As we got out, demons ambushed us from the back. The numbers of demons were high, I started unloosing my yarting out of my belt and tried to inspire my allies to the strongest they can be. The mages beside me started shooting better and the front line fighters seemed to be injuring the demons even worse.

"What happened to the giants/ogres ((not sure)) here?" someone asked in my party.

"My only two theories is that the demons killed them or they already started trading the priestess," I sa-

_The rest of the page was ripped off, the mysterious man spread the rumor in Peltrach about a group of adventurers trying to save a priestess deep in the giantspire.

Some believe it's just a bard's fantasy. Some think they were unsuccessful to save the priestess and always wonder if they should go save her. Nobody knows except the adventurers and those that hear the tale from them._