Messengers rush out of the chancellor's offices...

• Messengers in the town livery dash forth from the chancellor's offices, many heading north and some quickly rushing off to large buildings in or near the town; the Spellweaver academy, the craft hall, and the Phoenix guildhouse.

The chancellor, Mecc, personally visits both the Druidic Circle and the Church of the Dawnbringer (specifically looking for High Druid Andu'mien and Dawnsister Rith, respectively).

_Please ignore what follows if you are not part of any of the following:
    Crafter's Guild
    Spellweaver Academy
    The Circle of Quercatha Terr
    Narfell Wolves
    The Shining Phoenix
    The Church of Lathander
    The Church of Kelemvor
    [insert other Norwick-related guilds that I've forgotten 😉 ]

I haven't got the time to write personal posts to each of the guilds so please use this as a guideline and assume variances based on personal relationships with Mecc._

**Greetings,

Chieftain Atol lead an attack on Norwick. Scores lie dead, many by his own hands.
    It would be fair to say that this may be a punitive assault for sheltering miscreants that have been waylaying his men. Jandor's treaty did nothing to stop adventurers and tomb-robbers from killing Atol's people and then using our walls, and lives, as protection. Nonetheless, I will not allow the eastlanders to kill and maim my people.
    Please consider our need, and respond in kind.

Chancellor Mecc,
    Norwick**

Please respond here, or in PM (as you like), with any ic responses or queries. I'll try to answer them all as soon as possible.

• @a0445e096c=BainIthron:

Upon… likely... hearing of Mecc's search for Andu, Mirk would inform Mecc that Fadia is the new Archdruid, and if he seeks some sort of alliance with the glenn, he should speak with her

((I'm assuming the sly bard would have heard rumours of him looking for Andu. If my assumptions are wrong, attlen, inform me or reply, and i'll remove the post ;)))

At the very least, Mecc would probably hear such from Tindra if he were to ask her if he could speak to her mate. 😉

• Upon… likely... hearing of Mecc's search for Andu, Mirk would inform Mecc that Fadia is the new Archdruid, and if he seeks some sort of alliance with the glenn, he should speak with her

((I'm assuming the sly bard would have heard rumours of him looking for Andu. If my assumptions are wrong, attlen, inform me or reply, and i'll remove the post ;)))

• tala sends a stiffly polite note back

To Mecc

From Tala Arniman former Norwick resident, Packleader of the Wolves and Champion of the Shining Phoenix.

Three Wolves were in the party of 6 that defended you from Atol. In that same party of 6 were four memebers of the Order of the Shining Phoenix. Again within those same 6 who stoutly defended your walls three were master crafters of the union, one an apprentice of the union and one a master crafter of the union on sabatical.

I am suprised that the crystal collective with their special powers could not defend the towns gates and required the help of such august company as my friends.

Please be advised of our previously given help in your towns earlier need. Please also be aware that we defend the innocent in the Phoenix. The Wolves protect travelers and the Union as always has had a fondness for its founding town.

I will do as I have always done and try to uphold these things. I am certain that the wolves will try to help people as they travel the nars as they have in the past.

I would say to call if you have need, but I do not wish to hear your malarite horn as it would be offensive to me and my pack. Given that please send a messenger bird.

Tala Arniman