Skeet112: Syrano Silvanus

• Definately worthy of a token! Well played, well thought out character, and pleasant ooc as well, what else can I say?

• I find that whenever I have played with him, he seems to keep IC, and actually has many RP qualities that I had not seen before… He has great ideas, and a well fleshed out character. I know for a fact that he could be a great addition to the community. I have only met his character: Syranno Silvanus, but with his skill in roleplaying, i'd imagine that the he could effectively roleplay any character type. Great Potential here!

tosses in his vote

• I would like once again to add my vote for Syrano Silvanus. Skeet has done alot of work on this character. His Rp is wonderful. Syrano a man of few words but powerful. You can almost hear a languid poise in his voice when he speaks, the impression of a composed world weary Elf to the mark. I know Syrano has been around for awhile and feel he is long overdue for a token. His Rp style is promotes a comfortable setting for others as well , encouraging them and allowing them to flourish as well in their Rp. He is a good element to have here in Narfell and am grateful for the Rp time I have been able to share with him. I hope his reward is soon forthcoming.

Thank you Grimm
    Brynhildr the clutzy cleric