Skeet112: Syrano Silvanus

• Recently a player has come to my attention that I was surprised to find did not have a token. I know Skeet112's character Syrano Silvanus has been around for several months and I have always enjoyed RP'ing with him. As of late I have had the chance to RP with him on a one on one basis and have found him to be delightful. He has an interesting background story for his character and has used the ever evolving events in Narfell to advance his PC's attitude, thoughts and beliefs. He also plays off of other's emotes very well.

OOC he seems to be very nice and polite. Definately C-Token material in my opinion.

• Token Received. 😎

• blows the dust from this thread

• that snide, snivelling, skinny, rotten minded, arguementative, smirking no good elf….

is a damn good rper.

Vote.

• I chuck in a vote for him as well, a great RPer for all the aforementioned reasons, and he makes his charcacter so unique….....and easy to annoy lol

• I played along with Syrano a couple of times and I take notes for myself.
    He's a good RPer IC and a supportive player OOC who always welcome questions from newbies (that would be me :))

I remember one time when Milla died from a DM Event in Jiyyd. Milla was really shocked by her visite to the Fugue Plane (her first) and Syrano played really well to handle the situation and calm her down.

I must had that many players should take notes about how skeet describes Syrano's movements… actions; from playing with the leaves on the ground looking shy before asking a question to taking Milla's hand to walk her out. It's really easy to imaginate the action and feel it.

He has my vote !

Milla Dannode'lin: Description; Story; Journal

Frandor Dannode'lin: To come…

• well suprise suprise thought he already had a token
    fun, consistently ic, enjoyable ooc (even when I play amy whom he wants to kill), and someone who seems concerned with helping out new folks which is one of the things I think is so important to being a cit..

anyway here's my vote (even though he hate's me), for what it's worth

• wow, really wow. hes been around for ages and is an exellent RPer, i am genuinly shocked he sdont have a C

• Hmmm, seems most of my sentiments concerning this one have already been expressed, so I'll just add my vote to the chorus.

I especially enjoyed Syrano's efforts at coaxing my mistrustful barbarian into hugging him, and his near constant mispronounciation of her name 😄

• @fc6740b92c=Pylonius:

Been on one of the best adventures I have ever been on with this guy….wow. Totally a blast to be around.

:oops:

Thanks man. 😄

• Been on one of the best adventures I have ever been on with this guy….wow. Totally a blast to be around.

• Wow, thought he had a token already. In depth character, great RP and always friendly OOC.

VOTE :!:

• Great player, nice fellow OOC a valuable addition to the comunity. + + + What the other posts say.

vote cast

• The Halfling Defence League

His skill in portraying his character is great, breathing life into Syrano and making the elf rather life-like. votes him !

• excellent player, nothing more needs to be said.

• Skeet is one of the other late-night (US time) players, so I see quite a bit of him…

Syrano is always roleplayed in a consistent and realistic manner. He has a distinct personality, attitude, and outlook on things. Of equal importance, he helps make the server a fun, enjoyable experience for those around him.

Tokenize! 😄

• ahhh well me being somewhat new ((ok so yeah i forgot how long i've been here)) i dono how much my opinion matters on this subject. But, Skeet has been a fine edition to the many places we've played together, we're almost always on opposite sides of the coin ((i play evil, he's usually good/neutral)) but it has always fostered great RP, and I think he would do well as a full member, c-token and what not.

-Nick :twisted:

• I agree with all the above. Syrano is a well played Elf that i've had the pleasure of RPing with, most memorable being when Elrien and Syrano got in an argument with Jen Stern about the crystals, where she ended up called Elrien a 'stubborn ass Elf'.. :lol:

Ah..good times.. Shakes his head

Syrano is a great RPer that deserves to be welcomed to the Narfell Community in my opinion 🙂

T-T-T-Token up! T-T-T-Token up!

• *looks up * umm yeah I agree , Some of us really prefer not to post unless its necessary, its just the way some of us are but Skeet112 plays his char IG and does it very well IMO, so he ought to get his token, its deserved 🙂

• Skeet knows how to play a ranger, is currently seeking a certain famous/secretive famous guild with which to improve and add to his RP. I believe he would be a fine addition to the community. My only gripe is that I would like to see him post a little bit more in the forums, but hey we can't all be forum lurkers. :3