Ice Blade2097: Alexi Shivarn

• I have thoroughly enjoyed my encounters with this player and their character Alexi Shivarn.

The player's priority is very clearly to do what is most appropriate for the character without any concern for gain of xp or gold.

Also, wonderful creative roleplaying. So much fun!

• Has token.

• I just had a 3 hour long RP with Alexi, and it was the best RP I've ever had. End of story.

• tosses in a vote

Alexi is one of those characters you feel are "real". Always consistent, albeit somewhat odd 😉 and there is definatively a mature and friendly player behind the char. Enough said, token please!

• Recently I was trying out a level 1 character on the server to see what things were broken and how difficult it was for a new person. As it happens, the only person that was willing to interact with my lowbie was Alexi. Many of our higher level people simply ignored my characters attempts at interaction.

I had a fun time RPing with him as he helped my character with some of the most mundane of tasks such as hunting food.

This fellow is deserving of a Token and Kudos for helping the starter levels.

• Alexi is a great RPer anything else has pretty much been said

He deserves that token

• I have only really been playing on Narfell the past couple of weeks, but I am an old time Pen and Paper D&D player, so I know the importance of RPing (Which is why Narfell rocks.) But Alexi was one of the first people whom I met in game that was really consistant with his character, and put other people's character's concerns before his own. He also gave me some good advice.

I say tokens ahoy for Alexi!

• Had a good rping experience with Alexi recently, I met him out on the orc plains and we ended up with a little wager on who could kill the most orcs after we went seperate ways and met halfway. He beat me by one orc and then we decided to forget about the bet and just split the loot.
    Had good conversation all the way to town and ended up showing him some of my favorite woodcutting areas.
    I look forward to rping with him again soon.

• ICC

Alexi Shivarn is a nice fellow who always has something to trade for. Another notable thing what comes into mind, is his way to constantly chuckle during business negotiation.

His/her in-game skills are good and character is played very well.
    He/she played along without second thought even when his character took a nasty fall during rough and aggressive business haggling with other PC. His character has managed to create quite few real-life laughing fits, much to my own pleasure and for dismay of my neighbours.

But overally, nice to see a character who isnt built for 100% for combat. Trader-characters like these, should be promoted for two reasons:

IMHO (InMyHumbleOpinion)

1. They bring us the variation we all appreciate
    2. Characters, who give even more as as they take are always asset to the community and should be tokenized.

😛 Keep it up, you are doing fine ya greedy cheapskate 😄 :lol:

• Please tokenize. The interactions I've had with his character Alexi have been wonderful. An assett to the community, in my opinion. 🙂

• I just had an experience, a minor exchange, between Alexi and Hjoichi that was the best RP I've had in ages. Clear, true, no motive other than pure RP.

It was so refreshing that on my way out of the scene I sent him a tell to thank him.

He mentioned in his reply that he had no token. I was dumbfounded.

Alexi Shivarn is a regular about Jiyyd. I see him a fair amount.

Yes, Alexi Shivarn is insane or supersticious or whatever. But he is always always always IC.

He emotes. He talks. He is consistent.

The fact that I found this token nomination on PAGE FOUR of the toke noms is a disgrace to us as players.

He can have my token if there's a shortage or something.

Gahlord

• .. Alexi's improved a lot, and many quirks I thought were odd about the character turned out to be quite IC instead of merely a player learning their feel of things.

DURN PIXIE DEFENDER! 😃

oh ya and friendly ooc.

Watch this one, think he just might deserve tokenization.