C Token Voting

• Well those who have been around a while will recognize this system for C Tokens. While OCS is great and has been helpful it is rather hard to make sure players get their C tokens in a timely manner. So we are going back to the old style where we will use this forum as a base to see players who, you think, are deserving of tokens.

Please when nominating remember to do the following things.

1. Make sure the player name AND main character name is in the subject line. For exameple… ((Player: Gobbletom PC: Nico Black))

2. Make sure you include your reasons for nominating. You do not have to write a novel, but it would be nice to get something besides, "RPs real good."

3. If you do not feel comfortable giving negative feedback on a player whom you think has done things to make him not a good addition to the community then you may send them to myself or any other DM.

4. Remember to include their player name and PC name. Mentioned it again in case you forgot.

PLEASE PM MexicanCookie or another DM if you see a nomination thread with votes in it go unanswered by the DM team for more than a week!

• Legion

Added to top post:
    @0f0973fc36:

PLEASE PM MexicanCookie or another DM if you see a nomination thread with votes in it go unanswered by the DM team for more than a week!

• I just want to take a quick moment to say that you should make sure if a fellow player already has a C-Token before nominating. If you wish to surprise the player and not ask him yourself, I recommend searching this forum for the playername and/or his characters.

Thank you.

• If you are nominated for a token and have not received feedback or a token yet please ask a DM. Find me any time and I will stop what I'm doing if it's not in the middle of an event and give you feedback ASAP.

• All players who are nominated for tokens. I want you to find me within the next few days and ask me for an update and you will receive one. I am in IRC, and IG at night eastern times and in the mornings. So do try to find me for an update.